I hate skool

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
not only am I nearly failing all classes, I have SIXTEEN absents. And i was online all those days
CB85DC7A-56A8-4EC5-A100-FFD59ECDBA65.jpeg

Villainess

Somalispot is my personal spam. dont be surprised when I post random things. at least this doesn’t harm anyone :manny:

You should start focusing more on school. This time period in your life is very important in determining the outcome of your adult life. Nearly failing all your courses in only late September is a very worrying sight, change up before it's too late.

Villainess

You should start focusing more on school. This time period in your life is very important in determining the outcome of your adult life. Nearly failing all your courses in only late September is a very worrying sight, change up before it's too late.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m very smart. Its just that I’m unproductive :farmajoyaab:
and thank you for going easy on me, I needed the advice

I feel like dropping out of all the AP classes I signed up for. Who’s the dumbass that told me to take them? I’m so done wallahi. And my AP literature teachee literally said the N word during the zoom call today.

I feel like dropping out of all the AP classes I signed up for. Who’s the dumbass that told me to take them? I’m so done wallahi. And my AP literature teachee literally said the N word during the zoom call today.
Huh, the n word? What went down exactly?

Huh, the n word? What went down exactly?
So we were reading this old book and it had in it. The teacher was suppose to skip over it but no, she literally said the word. When a girl called her out, that women started defending herself saying “It was in the book” but I told her she still can’t say it. Then she suddenly started crying calling herself a stupid white woman.

Villainess

is the lit teacher a woman? What was the context there’s no way a slur can slip out of your mouth like that

Villainess

So we were reading this old book and it had ****** in it. The teacher was suppose to skip over it but no, she literally said the word. When a girl called her out, that women started defending herself saying “It was in the book” but I told her she still can’t say it. Then she suddenly started crying calling herself a stupid white woman.
ahh, the white guilt in her came out for a hello
:denzelnigga:

Trending

Latest posts