I hate skool

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
How do I unsubscribe from your blog? :birdman:
It’s a one time subscription package deal. No backing out

giphy.gif

Mozart

You need people like me
Get off this site and go study. It’s probably the most important period in your academic journey. School is just about putting productive hours in and anyone can achieve high grades.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
not only am I nearly failing all classes, I have SIXTEEN absents. And i was online all those days
View attachment 143473
1. Find out if you are easily distracted and what causes these distractions.

2. See if you can move pass these distractions i.e if it’s your phone put it away

3. See if you’re a visual learner, audio learner or learn from experiences and implement which one suits you

4. Join study groups or group chats since most teaching is online now anyway

Insha Allah you get those A’s

Sister (I’m assuming you’re a girl from your profile pic, otherwise forgive me) I can’t stress enough the importance of school, it determines the rest of your life .

Im a university student myself and use lots of YouTube lessons to understand the boring and hard stuff like math the textbooks discuss, and some apps like Math by Microsoft , so there’s otherwise to learn too.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Most people will tell you to go study.

I call it systematic brainwashing, its geared towards making you a taxable wage slave.

Get into entrepreneurship
:farmajoyaab:
Should i listen to you?
F92E9455-DA24-4EB9-94BC-EDF8DF73DC66.jpeg

plus I’ve been thinking about startin a business, and my ego is perfect for being head of the table. Problem solved :pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts