I hate seeing Somali nitties/junkies/crackheads.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
Western influence is not the problem nor do I think it's the west that ruined us. We were already ruined, back in Somalia. Yall are acting like people are not doing drugs and engaging in Immoral (according to Islam) acts back home. In Somalia, most people are at the bottom, so being a Khat head doesn't make you stand out that much. However, in the west, the standards of living are much higher, so being a druggie in a place where there are opportunities everywhere makes you look like a complete loser even more so.

Somalis are quite stubborn when it comes to preserving their culture and that is were the problems comes in. You have parents raised in Somalia with a set of rules and values raising kids born in the west surrounded by a different set of rules and values (that they sometimes relate more too). There is a cultural clash in homes and most kids can't form the closest relationship with their parents because they don't understand each other.
Just because hooyo and aabo are stubborn with keeping tradition and culture alive doesnt give any Somali the right to go off the rails and be scum.

Culture clash and all that qashin does not imply that you must now be a loser in the West.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Walaal are you nuts? So what if he banned Qaad? That does not mean Somalis have switch to fucking alcohol now.

Before the Qaad ban most of them never used to drink, they used to work chew go home and sleep. Now most of them became alcoholics because they had to replace the one with another.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Before the Qaad ban most of them never used to drink, they used to work chew go home and sleep. Now most of them became alcoholics because they had to replace the one with another.
Kulahaa work chew sleep, these niggas are absolutely hilarious. They would wake up in the afternoon and come home when the kids were getting ready for school and repeat for 30 years.

:chrisfreshhah:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Kulahaa work chew sleep, these niggas are absolutely hilarious. They would wake up in the afternoon and come home when the kids were getting ready for school and repeat for 30 years.

:chrisfreshhah:

Most of them man used to be cabdrivers, now they are nitty’s

Thanks to Abukar Cawaale qaaddiid

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Most of them man used to be cabdrivers, now they are nitty’s

Thanks to Abukar Cawaale qaaddiid
There were a small minority who used to chew while driving at night but most used to sleep doing the day. The unemployment statistics speak for themselves. I saw that every summer when I visited the UK the mid 2000s. But there's no logical reason to go from khat to alcohol if you are working cause it's a different buzz especially as a cabbie, that alone should tell you they were shaqo la'aan to begin with.

Blame that stupid mj who advocated for the khat ban in the UK. They replaced their khat with beer now. Blame Abukar Cawaale

"I thought it was one of those subeer awal dudes from Bristol/ cardiff that advocated the khaat ban. I didn't know it was a michael jackson advocated for the ban......"

tenor.gif

Blame that stupid mj who advocated for the khat ban in the UK. They replaced their khat with beer now. Blame Abukar Cawaale

I remember seeing a nitty somali lady on the uxbridge rd near west ealing once, she was shouting and accusing me of some random shit....

Trending