I HATE LIVING IN FRANCE

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I don't know what my parents thought when they landed in this shitty country, they came here in 1993 and never left, my brothers and sisters and I have lived our whole fucking life here, I'm fed up while my cousins were in countries like the USA I was here.

People are stuck and don't talk to strangers, if you approach someone to talk to them they'll look at you like an alien.

The sun does not exist, it is constantly gray, cold, it is sad, the trees in autumn / winter lose their leaves ...

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
@4head come and defend your France
well France is on my enemies list after Israel and Ethiopia
giphy.gif

I don't know what my parents thought when they landed in this shitty country, they came here in 1993 and never left, my brothers and sisters and I have lived our whole fucking life here, I'm fed up while my cousins were in countries like the USA I was here.

People are stuck and don't talk to strangers, if you approach someone to talk to them they'll look at you like an alien.

The sun does not exist, it is constantly gray, cold, it is sad, the trees in autumn / winter lose their leaves ...
that sounds a little bit like Norway but in Norway, strangers are nice and polite and say hey to you when you walk past them. And also our spring and summer are the best with weather and temperature at 23-31 celsius. don't get me started on the Norwegian welfare system:banderas::mjswag:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

u hate England ma ha? Stay away from our USA waryaa

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
:mjlol: :drakekidding:

Nigga, leave the North and come here, in the South-West.
Much more warmer, with people who are welcoming.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
France is an indoctrination centre, from age 5 to Terminale, they teach their kids that racism and colonisation did not happen but the francophonie somehow exists.

Also, they're very insistent on assimilation into the culture rather than integrating into their society.

They're like the Capitol in the Hunger Games and each "former" African colony is the districts.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
France is an indoctrination centre, from age 5 to Terminale, they teach their kids that racism and colonisation did not happen but the francophonie somehow exists.

Also, they're very insistent on assimilation into the culture rather than integrating into their society.

They're like the Capitol in the Hunger Games and each "former" African colony is the districts.

Untruthful, unproven and sounds like another invention from a former colonised.

As someone who lives and does study France's history, we do insist in teaching children about Colonialism, the failed "Assimilation" of African communities (surprisingly, Asians and Jews have had a more tumultus story with France, yet they are per say way more successful than Blacks and Arabs).
While I do agree that some (still existant Gaulists) believe that Francophonie is as real as Palestine,
in reality, France's policies in early African post-colonial countries destroyed furthermore the relations between Africans and French, and the whole "France FCA" which has been brought upon by legitimate issues, like the Financial Independence of certain regions of West Africa, in my opinion, France is opened to re-negociate and give to Francophone Africans their Economical Freedom.

It's up to their rulers to make it happen.

Some like Paul Biya of Cameroon used this as a form of escapism of their poor management of their country, as usual, "Daddy France is to blame ALL Africa's intrisinc problems" (populism).

I'd wish, personally, a more friendly relationship between France and Francophone Africa, with more transparency and honesty of each board.

Despite my vivid hatred of Macron's attitude, national and international's policies,
in 2017, he openly (not as the President of the French Republic, but still one of the few french politicians who recognized the horors of Colonialism) in Algeria, he said that "Coloniasm was a crime against Humanity [...]" A few weeks of ago, the same thing happened when Kagame (involved in the conflict and a former Warlord who accelerated the Rwandan Civil War) guilt-trapped the French in their role in the Genocide of Tutsis.

And Macron, formally, as the Head of the State and the representant, officially recognized the Rwandan Genocide.

Morever, the Chauvinistic attitude (and paternalistic) of France has diminished throughout the decades, ever since the 80s, France's main concerns are in Asia (Francophone Africa isn't lucrative enough; not productive enough for its interests, despite the Barkan Intervention when the Malian Govt called upon the French to save them, despite the hatred of the local people).

In definitive,
local Africans are seeing the French' presence as a treat, as most were indoctrined to always remember De Gaulle's views of Africa and considerations, while at the same time, African leaders sign pacts and alliances with France (recently with South Africa and a few years ago, with Nigeria).

I believe that we can compromise and find many common-grounds for more mature talks, instead of blind chauvinism and resentment.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Untruthful, unproven and sounds like another invention from a former colonised.

As someone who lives and does study France's history, we do insist in teaching children about Colonialism, the failed "Assimilation" of African communities (surprisingly, Asians and Jews have had a more tumultus story with France, yet they are per say way more successful than Blacks and Arabs).
While I do agree that some (still existant Gaulists) believe that Francophonie is as real as Palestine,
in reality, France's policies in early African post-colonial countries destroyed furthermore the relations between Africans and French, and the whole "France FCA" which has been brought upon by legitimate issues, like the Financial Independence of certain regions of West Africa, in my opinion, France is opened to re-negociate and give to Francophone Africans their Economical Freedom.

It's up to their rulers to make it happen.

Some like Paul Biya of Cameroon used this as a form of escapism of their poor management of their country, as usual, "Daddy France is to blame ALL Africa's intrisinc problems" (populism).

I'd wish, personally, a more friendly relationship between France and Francophone Africa, with more transparency and honesty of each board.

France may discuss colonisation in class but you are lying to yourself if you think they insist on it. The Algerian war was finally mentioned in school books in 1999, a war which is referred to as "la guerre sans nom", which alone proves my point.

Regardless, a case that also proves my point revolves around Maurice Papon, a Vichy official that ended up being head of police in Paris after WWII. He ended up killing approximately 200 Algerian people in Paris in 1961, by either shooting them or dumping them in La Seine. This fact did not become widespread knowledge until 1997, when Papon was being prosecuted for his crimes in WWII. Even then, the French government downplayed the seriousness until Hollande apologised in 2012.

Another point of importance is the 2005 law in France regarding colonisation. This law which passed the National Assembly required schools to teach the positive role and values of colonisation. The law was so derided abroad that Chiraq had to go around your legislature to reverse the law, on a technicality also.

As for racism, France despises discussing race or post-colonialism. A nation that refuses to count ethnic groups or religion sizes in their census. A nation that criticises academics for teaching critical race theory. A nation in which an ambassador wrote a letter to an African comedian for saying Africa won the world cup.

Speaking of which, here is Trevor Noah saying what I think but in a polite manner. The audacity of an Ambassador to write a letter cos of a joke.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Your best bet is to french kiss a french women in a wealthy Paris suburb and beg the feminist to have mixed kids with you , then my friend... you might have a slim chance in improving your socioeconomic status. Lols

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Your best bet is to french kiss a french women in a wealthy Paris suburb and beg the feminist to have mixed kids with you , then my friend... you might have a slim chance in improving your socioeconomic status. Lols

This is the same guy organising "hijrah" for diaspora Somalis.

Breitbart is that way mate ------->

That's what I thought as well but things must be really bad over there
Probably. I remember an African French barber that was working in my area having moved from France and this nigga was super happy to cut hair here. That’s when I noticed that France may be a hellhole for minorities.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
France may discuss colonisation in class but you are lying to yourself if you think they insist on it. The Algerian war was finally mentioned in school books in 1999, a war which is referred to as "la guerre sans nom", which alone proves my point.

Regardless, a case that also proves my point revolves around Maurice Papon, a Vichy official that ended up being head of police in Paris after WWII. He ended up killing approximately 200 Algerian people in Paris in 1961, by either shooting them or dumping them in La Seine. This fact did not become widespread knowledge until 1997, when Papon was being prosecuted for his crimes in WWII. Even then, the French government downplayed the seriousness until Hollande apologised in 2012.

Another point of importance is the 2005 law in France regarding colonisation. This law which passed the National Assembly required schools to teach the positive role and values of colonisation. The law was so derided abroad that Chiraq had to go around your legislature to reverse the law, on a technicality also.

As for racism, France despises discussing race or post-colonialism. A nation that refuses to count ethnic groups or religion sizes in their census. A nation that criticises academics for teaching critical race theory. A nation in which an ambassador wrote a letter to an African comedian for saying Africa won the world cup.

Speaking of which, here is Trevor Noah saying what I think but in a polite manner. The audacity of an Ambassador to write a letter cos of a joke.

How's this "racist" if France acknowledges Human "Races"? Do you understand that there's a clear difference between Race in French and in English?
After the Declaration of Human Rights, in 1789, France officially doesn't believe in Races.
Do not compare it to the complicated history of Blacks in America and the Algerian Case.

As far as I know, the 5th Republic doesn't recognise Vichy's Regime, while it is legitimate to talk about the Sedif Massacre, it's dishonesty of you saying that "we are not taught enough about Colonialism" while you took the 2005 example (do you understand that School Programs change each other years, and ever since "l'Ecole de la Méthode" in late 19h, early 20th centuries, we teach children about France's History with less of a "Roman National" for a "Vérité Historique"?)

Anyhow,
as of "L'Afrance" (French-African team) is another pegorative term from retarded football right wingers, and Trevor Noah doesn't have any clue of actual French's Geopoliics in Africa, besides a few known Scandals.

Nobody, as of 2021, teaches the "good" of "Civilizing the Inferiors (Jules Ferry)" in 2021.
Trust me more, we learn more about History of other ethnic groups, of Africans, Asians, etc, as it is crucial to inform the younger generation about the real diversity of Humans.

Non, la guerre d'Algérie n'est pas cachée aux élèves (mais le sort des harkis, oui) (franceculture.fr)

Algeria's coloniazation is still a problematic (for teachers) as we try to stay as neutral as possible, while the 2005 Law was heavily contested, teachers still have to learn how to stay truthful to historical facts about Algeria's War.
here's an article from Le Monde:
" Professeure d’histoire-géographie dans un lycée en périphérie de Lille (Nord), Nejwa Mimouni était ainsi la seule de son établissement, parmi une dizaine d’enseignants de la discipline, à traiter de la décolonisation algérienne. « Peut-être que sur la seconde guerre mondiale, le travail d’historien a été fait et digéré, alors que sur la guerre d’Algérie, personne n’est vraiment à l’aise », suggère-t-elle. "

En France, la colonisation algérienne peine à se faire une place dans les programmes scolaires (lemonde.fr)

In Summary,

While it was fair to criticize the French Regime of trying to cover up some truth behind the Algerian War (like Harkis, those soldiers who fought for France and who were abandoned by De Gaulle), but it is also fair to salute the efforts of many french politicians, teachers, historians who try to instruct the youth about the realities of Colonization. 2005 Law couldn't get the popular approval, most academics were against it, and since then, the memories of the said War is still as vivid as memories of Shoah (that teachers find easier to explain than what happened between the FLN and the French Govt). To be impartial, you could've also added that the Algerians have killed hundred of french civilians, placed bombs and raped many of innocent civilians, and after their Independence, they massacred the Harkis.
Nonetheless, it's a social debate that French and Algerians should have, and it has nothing to do with your original premise, as France being a chauvinistic, intolerant and racist country.

Massacres de harkis — Wikipédia (wikipedia.org)

Le F.L.N. massacre tous les hommes d'un village qui s'était élevé contre l'exécution de cinq habitants TROIS CENTS MORTS Un premier récit du drame (lemonde.fr)

Massacre de Melouza par le FLN en Algérie (histoire-en-questions.fr)
" Les hommes qui résistent sont abattus. Une heure plus tard, trois cent quatre hommes du village sont rassemblés, misérable troupeau, accroupis sur la place de la mechta, mains sur la tête. Hébétés. A coups de crosse, au milieu des gémissements des femmes et des cris des enfants, les hommes du F.L.N. les obligent à se lever et les font avancer par un sentier de chèvres en direction de MechtaKasba, petit hameau d'une dizaine de familles, situé non loin du village... Abdelkader Sahnoun et le capitaine Arab ont décidé de frapper les esprits et de massacrer leurs prisonniers dans cette mechta. "

Attentats pendant la guerre d'Algérie — Wikipédia (wikipedia.org)

What does Algiers say about this?

Nothing.
Yet, they cold-heartly killed their own people, as they also massacred the Harkis.
This hypocrisy has to end; expecting eternal reparations from France,
while they themselves were as ruthless as the French,
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Trending