I hate gay people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
who are religious and celebrate religious holidays. I hate them for trying to twist insane religions to make themselves feel better as if any of you will be welcoming of them being both gay and muslim.

Eid has brought them all out of the woodwork and they are pissing me off.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aaegal

Its not u talking. Its Satan. Just say.....
giphy.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
So you're okay with people who are not Muslim, who did not fast or pray and instead were having gay sex and going to parties celebrate Eid?
Dude that’s between them and their creater but missing the only few times in the year you have the opportunity to get with your whole family because you’re gay is silly. We have neighbors and kids’s friends who aren’t even Muslims come to our eid parties.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Dude that’s between them and their creater but missing the only few times in the year you have the opportunity to get with your whole family because you’re gay is silly. We have neighbors and kids’s friends who aren’t even Muslims come to our eid parties.

Whatever, I still hate these apologist morons.

who are religious and celebrate religious holidays. I hate them for trying to twist insane religions to make themselves feel better as if any of you will be welcoming of them being both gay and muslim.

Glad to know that your not one of them

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

Go off, sis.

pat-on-the-back.jpg

Eh man has been eating all month and having his back blown.....you think the family will invite a militant gay dude to the eid gatherings and him ruined the mood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending