I hate arabs therefore I changed my name

Nigga changed his name his mum gave him just cuz it’s an Arab name. People like you embarrass us moving like some butthurt African American whos been enslaved by the Arabs. Just commit suicide g you completely lost it

Having had an insatiable thirst for the approval and pleasure of your masters the arabs, you suddenly decide to hate the Somalis who have shown you the hoetitude of your ways.
By willfully shifting to an even more submissive position than usual so that your anal cavity fits more dicks and matches the white of your slave eyes, you grab arab cock by the ton and swiftly chug through cubic meters of through your rectum and hold onto to it just to then poor it into a pool in which you gladly swim and swallow.

:)

"Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat. "

you fuckers don't know everything but HATE .
you
hating each other
hating arabs and muslims
hating madow and Africans
hating Ethiopias
hating cadaan
hate
hate
hate.....

no wonder Somalia is a shithole

keep hating fuckers :susp:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
People need to learn how to differentiate between Arab names and Islamic names. Most Somalis have Islamic names....not traditional Arab names like: Sami, Baseem, Nadir, and Maher...You'll never find Somali men with these names.

And when they do name their kids, traditional Arab names such as; Umar, Hamza, Hassan, Hussein (such as myself), they do it to honour the Sahaba and family of The Prophet (SAW), that had those names.

Educate yourselves, people.

upload_2020-1-25_23-40-54.png

Stop sharing that picture of that man being burnt alive it has been proven 1000s of times that he was from Mozambique.
Thanks for the infoI got the picture from a madow twitter account so it seemed legit
upload_2020-1-25_23-52-53.jpeg

(Picture of a Somali shop owner who was dragged and stoned to death, his name was Abdi Nasir Mahmoud Good) what South Africans are doing is still fucked tho

Arab-hate aside, linguistic preservation is very important. Somali names are unique and found nowhere else in the world and I see it as positive thing whenever people take an interest in keeping the Somali naming tradition going regardless of their motivation.

1. You have inferior complex my friend, Arabs Are the Ambassadors Of Islam, Because the Prophet Salalahu Alayhi wa salaam came from them, you’re changing you’re Islamic make for worldly gain, don’t be those who lose the Akhira for dunya

“Arabs are the Ambassadors of Islam”

upload_2020-1-25_23-25-16.gif

This is the reason why some of yall niggas are es. There are 20 Arab countries, go and live over there and leave our little section called Somalia alone.

The fact that you can’t separate “Arab” from “Islam”, shows a lot.
I’m using Muslim and arab interchangeably because most Arabs are Muslim (I’m pretty sure they’re over 90% Muslim) are you accusing me of being an arab booty clapper :ufdup:

I’m using Muslim and arab interchangeably because most Arabs are Muslim (I’m pretty sure they’re over 90% Muslim) are you accusing me of being an arab booty clapper :ufdup:
I’d be using Muslim and Somali interchangeably too if an Arab made a hate thread towards Somalis

Whether they are Muslim or not really does not concern me, Somalis already have enough to be dealing with then carrying other people’s crap in the name of Islam.

Somalis are not Arab. Somalis are not black. Somalis are Somalis. We should preserve our language and heritage. You have so many Somalis on this forum who hate on each other based on qabil but when you come for an Arab suddenly it’s world war 3.

“we should put Akhira before this Dunya” what does that even mean? Does that mean not caring about building your country because we will die soon anyways. Walahi I want to punch these Arab bootyclappers and these Mathow lovers in the face.

You have inferior complex my friend, Arabs Are the Ambassadors Of Islam, Because the Prophet Salalahu Alayhi wa salaam came from them, you’re changing you’re Islamic make for worldly gain, don’t be those who lose the Akhira for dunya

This is the essence of colonial mentality. How can you post this without a hint of shame? I truly thought our people were better than this. Never in my life did I think Somali pride was capable of voluntarily submit to this kind mental slavery. This post has utterly traumatised me.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Somalis are not Arab. Somalis are not black. Somalis are Somalis. We should preserve our language and heritage. You have so many Somalis on this forum who hate on each other based on qabil but when you come for an Arab suddenly it’s world war 3.

“we should put Akhira before this Dunya” what does that even mean? Does that mean not caring about building your country because we will die soon anyways. Walahi I want to punch these Arab bootyclappers and these Mathow lovers in the face.
To think we have to explain this to ppl is absurd
:farmajoyaab:

Masha'Allah walal, stay blessed:friendhug:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This is the essence of colonial mentality. How can you post this without a hint of shame? I truly thought our people were better than this. Never in my life did I think Somali pride was capable of voluntarily submit to this kind mental slavery. This post has utterly traumatised me.
He is a victim of the Ex convict Salafists in Birmingham. Those slave centres need to be shutdown before they infect more Somalis:noneck:

Trending