I hate arabs therefore I changed my name

Either way fam not one Arab on earth gives a shit. The only person you hurt is your mom

My mother helped me pick my new name and was really appreciative of my desire to know more about Somali culture.

It was done with her approval as stated earlier but you might not have the ability to read with all the arab all over your eyes.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
In Saudi Arabia, if you get into an altercation with a local and they report you, the police will beat them and then deport them. This madness doesnt happen in Iran and other countries. Arabs are xoolo by nature
Honestly it's just sad. I feel pity for the "WE Wuz Ayrab" community, Most of them never been to an Arab country and they don't understand the level of hatred the average Arab person has for Somali people. The "WE Wuz Ayrab" community don't know that the average Arab person wouldn't piss in their mouth to save their life if they were dying of thirst in the desert.

I keep telling them "Arab people hate you and they'll treat you like trash. Arabs are scum"

And they will respond with some goofy shit like
"Hating Arabs is haram"
"Not all Arabs are bad"
"You don't know what you're talking about"
:snoop::snoop::snoop:
Self-hatred is a powerful drug sxb:mjdontkno:

Last edited:
Honestly it's just sad. I feel pity for the "WE Wuz Ayrab" community, Most of them never been to an Arab country and they don't understand the level of hatred the average Arab person has for Somali people. The "WE Wuz Ayrab" community don't know that the average Arab person wouldn't piss in their mouth to save their life if they were dying of thirst in the desert.

I keep telling them "Arab people hate you and will treat you like trash. Arabs are scum"

And they will respond with some goofy sh1t like
"Hating Arabs is haram"
"Not all Arabs are bad"

I'm starting to develop a powerful hatred for this of type of Somalis.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

I keep telling them "Arab people hate you and will treat you like trash. Arabs are scum"

And they will respond with some goofy sh1t like
"Hating Arabs is haram"
"Not all Arabs are bad"
They are only strong against Somalis but will spread their cheeks for ajnabis:susp:

“I’m a Muslim but I hate hundreds of millions of Muslims because some one in their ethnicity killed someone in my ethnicity”View attachment 91283

The power of the penis is something to not underestimate, with a single stroke the arab caliphate has not only made your teeth vanish but also completely whitened your tongue and skin with an avalanche of you so desperately wished for.

Right after having your anus blown into new proportions you decide to wear your turban and proudly claim your affiliation with your camel fuckers worshippers and with the gaze of a thousand s you look down at the fellow somalis not appreciative of your miserable hoe situation.

It's a sad state to be in my friend.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
@Samaalic Era
We should start using Trump's "America First" slogan:trumpsmirk:

Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First!

005c648b31ab4bd104b9f923e00bb98a-1481682568-3000s3.jpg

:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era
We should start using Trump's "America First" slogan:trumpsmirk:

Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First! Somalia First!

005c648b31ab4bd104b9f923e00bb98a-1481682568-3000s3.jpg

:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:
We have to force this into the Self haters who cap for Ajnabis:gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

The power of the penis is something to not underestimate, with a single stroke the arab caliphate has not only made your teeth vanish but also completely whitened your tongue and skin with an avalanche of you so desperately wished for.

Right after having your anus blown into new proportions you decide to wear your turban and proudly claim your affiliation with your camel fuckers worshippers and with the gaze of a thousand s you look down at the fellow somalis not appreciative of your miserable hoe situation.

It's a sad state to be in my friend.
Why are writing fanfictions about me you utter fäggot. You generalize Arabs but call madows brothers when they’re doing worse shit in Somalia

Why are writing fanfictions about me you utter fäggot. You generalize Arabs but call madows brothers when they’re doing worse shit in Somalia

You seem to have been dickmatized. I understand your fur of sperm has made your skin tone appear white, nevertheless, under the surface of the arab semen layed on you is melanin and this melanin will always be present no matter how much you calibrate the power of your bootyclapping to your arab overlords strokes.

You seem to have been dickmatized. I understand your fur of sperm has made your skin tone appear white, nevertheless, under the surface of the arab semen layed on you is melanin and this melanin will always be present no matter how much you calibrate the power of your bootyclapping to your arab overlords strokes.
:susp: Stop watching you fäggot