I hate arabs therefore I changed my name

Don’t cry when cadaans start generalizing Somalis as welfare scamming criminals

And what exactly do arabs WHO LITERALLY TORTURE YOUR FELLOW SOMALIS IN 2020, DO NOT HESITATE TO KILL WOMEN AND CHILDREN in order to steal their organs think of you and somalis in general ?

Stop with the mental gymnastics.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Stockholm syndrome in full effect, if arabs were to be shown your reaction they'd laugh at you.

Your mind has been colonized.

You dare disrespect your fellow black brothers & sisters by calling them "Madow" yet you grant respect to arab scum who torture children & women on a daily basis and have poisoned our country with wahhabism.

You say that in the face of irrefutable video evidence as well.

You're a lost cause.
By your logic i should have a supreme hatred for every Black person because Somali business get burned down and their owners killed by South Africans, I should hate every Habesha because of the conquest of Ogadeen by the Solomon dynasty, and I should hate every Darood because of the genocide of Isaaq citizens in 1988.

Yet i don't, because I know that the actions of a few does not represent the majority. One spoiled apple does not destroy the entire bunch. Your hatred of Arabs is based on the actions of a few horrible people, they don't represent a ethnic that is 300+ million strong. Let go of your hatred for them, it's ridiculous.

And what exactly do arabs WHO LITERALLY TORTURE YOUR FELLOW SOMALIS IN 2020, DO NOT HESITATE TO KILL WOMEN AND CHILDREN in order to steal their organs think of you and somalis in general ?

Stop with the mental gymnastics.
I Don’t like people who kill and torture but I’m not gonna generalize their whole ethnicity:gucciwhat: you hold madows over Arabs when they do the same shit in your country lol

Don’t like people who kill and torture but I’m not gonna generalize their whole ethnicity:gucciwhat: you hold madows over Arabs when they do the same shit in your country lol

I give up, there is a reason Somalia is currently in this pathetic state. Keep clapping these cheeks for the arab man.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Yeah Gulf states specifically. Which aren't democracies and are strong armed by other powers. Stop blaming hundreds of millions of people.
What are you talking about:draketf:
Somalis living in Arab nations face racism from civilians, Law enforcement, Educators and business owners. Almost everyone does it, It's not just a few bad apples problem.

Also there are virtually no consequences to having a clear racial bias in Arab nations. Being racist is perfectly legal, In fact it's encouraged culturally.

“I’m a Muslim but I hate hundreds of millions of Muslims because some one in their ethnicity killed someone in my ethnicity”
upload_2020-1-25_20-40-58.png

Realised theses are Blacks masquerading as somalis. They want to sow distrust amongst muslim somalis and arabs. Shaytan they are.

Thats why they speak with emotion and not logic.

I give up, there is a reason Somalia is currently in this pathetic state. Keep clapping these cheeks for the arab man.
You call madows your brothers even tho they’re gang raping Somali kids and torching Somalis and their business but you hate Arabs for doing the same type of fuckery :heh: Keep pleasing your gaal masters

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You call madows your brothers even tho they’re gang raping Somali kids and torching Somalis and their business but you hate Arabs for doing the same type of fuckery :heh: Keep pleasing your gaal masters ******
Rageedi @Pipit for destroying this obviously gaal maggot who probably isn't even Somali.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Nigga changed his name his mum gave him just cuz it’s an Arab name. People like you embarrass us moving like some butthurt African American whos been enslaved by the Arabs. Just commit suicide g you completely lost it

I don't have a qabil since I don't believe in tribalism.

Only an idiot in 2020 would still believe in this idiocy responsible for the miserable state Somalia is currently in.

I understand this website is an echo chamber for people having very sympathetic and worthy of a slave views towards arabs.

As for my mother she was very supportive of my decision and even helped me pick up an authentic and original name.

Last but not least there is an unjustified amount of hate towards black people in here which is funny since you all are black as well.

I rest my case, some people have had their mind colonized and their anal cavity repeatedly perforated to oblivion by arabs and thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep worshipping the arabs, meanwhile I'm making 6 figures as a dev :)

Never knew rejecting an arabic name for an authentic Somali name could hurt the feelings of so many :/

Last edited:
I no longer go by the arabic name that's been given to me at birth.

I thoroughly hate & despise this group of "people" composed exclusively of moronic, good for nothing scum who consider us beneath them, therefore, I decided to change my name for an authentic Somali one.

I encourage you all to do the same.

As for the Somalis who still believe in the concept that is the "Muslim Ummah" and grant arabs respect, not only are you sheep but also the reason for why Somalia is losing its identity.

Last but no least, I'd like to point out that this name change has been beneficial in my software engineer job research as I've already had my resume picked up in places where I've previously had my applications rejected and now have a job offer :).

Thank you for your time & if you still feel some type of way about arabs, please have a look at the torture your brothers & sisters go through in north africa as well as the middle east :

You have inferior complex my friend, Arabs Are the Ambassadors Of Islam, Because the Prophet Salalahu Alayhi wa salaam came from them, you’re changing you’re Islamic make for worldly gain, don’t be those who lose the Akhira for dunya

VixR

Veritas
I don't have a qabil since I don't believe in tribalism.

Only an idiot in 2020 would still believe in this idiocy responsible for the miserable state Somalia is currently in.

I understand this website is an echo chamber for people having very sympathetic and worthy of a slave views towards arabs.

As for my mother she was very supportive of my decision and even helped me pick up an authentic and original name.

Last but not least there is an unjustified amount of hate towards black people in here which is funny since you all are black as well.

I rest my case, some people have had their mind colonized and their anal cavity repeatedly perforated to oblivion by arabs and thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep worshipping the arabs, meanwhile I'm making 6 figures as a dev :)

Never knew choosing an authentic Somali name could hurt the feelings of so many :/
You know what, I like you a lot. Keep being successful and answer only to your new authentic name, fam.

If they had the same energy for “all foreigners” like some of them lie about being, I could at least respect that. You’re not lying. There’s a hatred for Blacks on here and an affinity for Arabs.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
The self-hating Arab wannabes hate me because i make fun of Arabs all the time.
The self-hating Madow wannabes hate me because i make fun of Blacks all the time.
I just hate everyone who isn't Somali:rejoice:

Trending