I hate arabs therefore I changed my name

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
The people with the real inferiority complex are the same people who hate themselves so much that they pretend to be goat f**king, Inbred and low IQ Arabs.

This is who the "We Wuz Ayrab" self-haters worship and put over their own people:silanyolaugh::dead1:

funny-face-12.jpg

crazy-arab.jpg

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I changed my name for an authentic Somali name and not one that's employed by white people or asians for instance.

In the face of video evidence proving the torture done by arabs to your fellow Somalis, you still decide to stick with them, that's incredible commitment, hopefully your arab pimp accomodates you very well.

PS : I earned the job I got :)
So you changed your name because some Arabs in a country raveled by Civil War decided to torture Somali refugees and other refugees kkkkkkkkk talk about being a crybaby, just say it out loud you changed your name because you were Gaal, stop hiding behind the Arab hate which is what many of you Gaals do

You're acting like arabs are shaydan om earth. Arabs don't give a shit about you, in fact, most are even taught in school that Somalia is a fellow Arab country (Arab league.) I'm getting tired of the arab hatred online. Actually step foot into their countries before you talk shit about 300+ million people on forum's, you just look like a complete fool. Especially with you changing the name your parents gave you.

Stockholm syndrome in full effect, if arabs were to be shown your reaction they'd laugh at you.

Your mind has been colonized.

You dare disrespect your fellow black brothers & sisters by calling them "Madow" yet you grant respect to arab scum who torture children & women on a daily basis and have poisoned our country with wahhabism.

You say that in the face of irrefutable video evidence as well.

You're a lost cause.

I blocked all my Hawiye friends because I found out Hawiyes killed and raped daroods in the past :)
upload_2020-1-25_19-56-38.png

Imagine having this type of retarded mindset lol

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
I thought this was just a simple "aw darn it, I wish I had an authentically Somali name" post but after seeing what you wrote...

upload_2020-1-25_18-57-30.gif

I have no words

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I blocked all my Hawiye friends because I found out Hawiyes killed and raped daroods in the past :)View attachment 91226
Imagine having this type of retarded mindset lol
LOL I just wanted to say this imagine the Arabs from Mogadishu who got raped and pillaged during the civil war kkkkkkk war wuxuu waa doqonsanaa wallahi its obvious hes trying to pass off his Gaalism as Arab hate.

They do, arabs enslave & subject Somalis and Sub-Saharan Africans to torture, the same goes for other minorities in the middle east.

I understand coping with Stockholm's syndrome is quite perturbing but please be less vocal about your love of arab penis.
Somalis enslaved your having a laugh your name is probably mark you stinky baguette eating c*nt

I was with You until You Said Madow was my brothers tf how?

I consider black people to be closer to us than arabs. When I saw a little black girl being passed around like an object in the video mentionned, I couldn't help but see a black sister being in an unfortunate situation.

I have empathy towards black people.

I thoroughly hate & despise this group of "people" composed exclusively of moronic, good for nothing scum who consider us beneath them, therefore
Why are you generalizing 400+ million people? You would probably throw a tantrum if your cadaan daddy said Somalis are “welfare scamming refugees that only bring crime to our white Cities” kkkk

Somalis enslaved your having a laugh your name is probably mark you stinky baguette eating c*nt

Why are you generalizing 400+ million? You would probably throw a tantrum if your cadaan daddy said Somalis are “welfare scamming refugees that only bring crime to our white Cities” kkkk

Considering arabs for what they are is suddenly a proof of not being Somali and not being muslim as well ?

Mate, you're a and an inferior being to them. It's time for you to open your eyes.

I consider black people to be closer to us than arabs. When I saw a little black girl being passed around like an object in the video mentionned, I couldn't help but see a black sister being in an unfortunate situation.

I have empathy towards black people.
Christian Black people are burning somali business and people just for being somalis in South Africa and AMISOM are gang Rapîg 12 year old Somalis but you think their closer to us than a muslim arab? :O27GWRK:
upload_2020-1-25_20-15-56.png
picture of Somali man burned alive in South Africa
upload_2020-1-25_20-16-56.jpeg

Imagine a few horror stories having such an effect on you. You must be 68 IQ, swayed so easily by narrative you conjured up in your schizophrenic head around some news articles.