i HATE any viral post mentioning somalis nowadays, because its bound to be filled with these Iosers

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
cadaan, madhow, indian, arab, martian........ all can take a break from angrily galivanting the nets, so there are some comment sections free from them. not the case with some somalis. they have tweetdecks or insta notifs specifically for the word 'somali' and spew their degenerate and embarassing views, on literal light hearted jokes. seriously, how can u watch this and deduce we are being mocked and taken advantage of? where did this influx of ince*s come from and how to mute them all?

a light hearted joke, not that deep and not too serious either, not objectifying anyone.

replies:

e9220f77eb5f07408a95e78f61a65f40_w200.gif

these 'sheikhs' are so annoying. its not that deep cuz.

wallahi billahi tallahi, brace yourselves....... i saw a post that was viral saying that a somali black cop from minnesota is serving decades for killing accidentally an cadaan woman, but white cops can get away with murder eg. breonna taylors murderers. guess what the viral posts comments were .... 'wE aRe NoT bLaCk We aRe SoMaLi pEopLeZ' so embarassaing

x z

also with their 'secessionist' bs. and 'our sisters' NA DAAF UFFA CALAYK. landers live rent free in some nabad iyo nalals maskaxs

Alluring

Sayonara
Internet connection needs to be removed for Somali people at this point. They are always embarrassing themselves in comment sections.

Yh, Filly is a nice guy, this is just a lighthearted joke

Edit: I actually don't mind those comments though, trust me there is much worse and cringy shit from Somali twitter. Those aren't too bad.

x z

Internet connection needs to be removed for Somali people at this point. They are always embarrassing themselves in comment sections.

i wll sacrifice my own for the greater good sis!

Wallahi sometimes I wonder if the 68iq thing is true . These guys display continuous stupidity for the world to see. I really hope someone doesn't call filly the j word

x z

Wallahi sometimes I wonder if the 68iq thing is true . These guys display continuous stupidity for the world to see. I really hope someone doesn't call filly the j word

ive seen more j word looking somalis than filly so they better not lmfao

Trending

Latest posts