I had afur with the white-white community

Status
Not open for further replies.
as in reer isaaaq? or cawlyahan?

thats my reer awow ugas, dads mum,

welcome welcome,

this explains why aussieman kept complaining abut your cousin mehmet, now it makes sense

I am of the House Of Dalal Ugas Magan, but the jubaland house,
Yes this aussie character is quiet strange and interesting fellow

as in reer isaaaq? or cawlyahan?

thats my reer awow ugas, dads mum,

welcome welcome,

this explains why aussieman kept complaining abut your cousin mehmet, now it makes sense

I am of the House Of Dalal Ugas Magan, but the jubaland house,
I would say first one and second one plus my future bride will be reer isaaq despite her mixed feelings

Yes so what is auseie some confused kid from mj mom maybe

i dont know, confusing funny kid, he could be 1door, mj, who knows,

over all though he is akid chap, he has cuqdad against us like every other langab on earth but he is very well behaved over all compard to others in here

The vast majority of somali women cook 7 days out of the week including ramadan, thats a fact. Brother its good you like your friends afur but no need to put down dumarkeena.
Also mandaazi, malawax, sambus, are normal ramadan dishes in most somali homes. Alxamdulilah for dumarkena, ghabdho ka qaali ah ma jiran.

I dont know what happened to the brother..but that's our traditional afur..

Shurbad sambuus nafaqo which is the egg filled bites are standards and mandaazi is swahili for bur shiil shiil...nobody makes afur better than Somali women..

i dont know, confusing funny kid, he could be 1door, mj, who knows,

over all though he is akid chap, he has cuqdad against us like every other langab on earth but he is very well behaved over all compard to others in here
I noticed that as we was defending them langabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending