I had a relative invest $25,000 on land in Garowe 6 months ago

but why would a relative sell it for that cheap knowing they can get much more in the actual market? I understand relative discounts but that discount seems to be 80% off at least. That’s crazy

my uncle owns lots of land in garowe and he was like to mum: you can have this chunk for 3.5 k usd. My mother called me and said this is one of a life time opportunity pay for that land and i said ok!

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Just don't do anything dumb and nobody will bother you reer garowe aren't violent people like other people who I won't mention

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
25k for land? 3.5 k land near the airport? :mindblown:Did y’all buy these lands 10 years ago or something? I used to live near the airport no way land there costs 3.5k now.

The city is expanding further into the mountains areas and someone is trying to tell me they got land near the airport for 3.5k:mjlol:

25k for land? 3.5 k land near the airport? :mindblown:Did y’all buy these lands 10 years ago or something? I used to live near the airport no way land there costs 3.5k now.

The city is expanding further into the mountains areas and someone is trying to tell me they got land near the airport for 3.5k:mjlol:

Normally it would cost me 20k and my uncle is lenient to my mother

My pops told me the price of land was around 10k a couple of years ago. Not even 10 years ago.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
my mum bought a big chunk of land in garowe for 3.5 k usd. It’s nearby garowe international airport
Big chunk of land for $3500 land in Garowe...near the airport??? :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
my uncle owns lots of land in garowe and he was like to mum: you can have this chunk for 3.5 k usd. My mother called me and said this is one of a life time opportunity pay for that land and i said ok!
I hope your hooyo was swindled by your adeer. The land near the airport is expensive.

Trending