I had a relative invest $25,000 on land in Garowe 6 months ago

who will refuse you to settle there? Garowe is multi-qabiil city sxb....from majeerten Harti to hawiye everyones can stay and live there as long as they r following the rules and regulations of the land and pay taxes...as for the lands, if you had bought it legally and legalized it as per the local government's instructions then definitely nobody would dispute it with you

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
who will refuse you to settle there? Garowe is multi-qabiil city sxb....from majeerten Harti to hawiye everyones can stay and live there as long as they r following the rules and regulations of the land and pay taxes...as for the lands, if you had bought it legally and legalized it as per the local government's instructions then definitely nobody would dispute it with you
>Garowe is a multi-qabil city

8FxEa.gif

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
PL is money state. Your relative make wise choice. Inshalla I will buy land and build my home in bossaso too.

buy land from garacad thats where the money is.

Also the road between Garacad and Wadheer, everything between that road keep an eye on it. Lots of business opportunities in the future

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
buy land from garacad thats where the money is.

Also the road between Garacad and Wadheer, everything between that road keep an eye on it. Lots of business opportunities in the future
You are right but Bossaso is my hometown, We are Dubai my friend :tocry: .

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
25k how much land was purchased? Where in the city is it? Anything notable around it being constructed?

Also Garowe is still Somalia you will need locals too keep up on your land for you or else you will have damned squatters coming and starting a “case” with you. They do this in hopes of making you quit and just give it to them many diaspora give up on valuable land because of these animals. Nugaal is better than Bay I bet, but I still wouldn’t trust them to hold a single pebble if I were you.

25k how much land was purchased? Where in the city is it? Anything notable around it being constructed?

Also Garowe is still Somalia you will need locals too keep up on your land for you or else you will have damned squatters coming and starting a “case” with you. They do this in hopes of making you quit and just give it to them many diaspora give up on valuable land because of these animals. Nugaal is better than Bay I bet, but I still wouldn’t trust them to hold a single pebble if I were you.
No land there costs 25k, and the local government is trying to combat those that try to cause arguments regarding land but still it's prob safer if someone you know keeps an eye on it

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
No land there costs 25k, and the local government is trying to combat those that try to cause arguments regarding land but still it's prob safer if someone you know keeps an eye on it
I wouldn’t leave land unwatched even in my own Tuulo. Somalia is the most corrupt for a reason lol. Also how is their no land worth 25k are you saying its higher than that? Garowe is a bigger city now from what I know their is no way it couldn’t have ~25k plots or atleast a few plots for that range.

It's not wise to discuss personal finances in a public forum

Trending