I got setup and rushed by my baqtis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was doing my usual routine flipping the pack i went to buck this nitty for a 6on6 and i felt like something was off because he told me to come to some dead end road i went anyway and ended up getting rushed and robbed by this nitty its light tho i alreddy put a 2000 pounds on his head every nitty and runner in ends is onto to this guy it wont be long before the update of him being smoked.

You got robbed and beaten up by a 45 KG crack head .I think this is the point where you have a Religious epiphany and you turn to the lord . The issue is that the crack heads will mistake you for one of them because you weigh 35 KG. Abti, go back to school .

You got robbed and beaten up by a 45 KG crack head .I think this is the point where you have a Religious epiphany and you turn to the lord . The issue is that the crack heads will mistake you for one of them because you weigh 35 KG. Abti, go back to school .
Your right maybe I should wear a big bomber jack and tracksuit so they will be scared nexttime

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
I was doing my usual routine flipping the pack i went to buck this nitty for a 6on6 and i felt like something was off because he told me to come to some dead end road i went anyway and ended up getting rushed and robbed by this nitty its light tho i alreddy put a 2000 pounds on his head every nitty and runner in ends is onto to this guy it wont be long before the update of him being smoked.
Btw stop lying to yourself you ain't no "trapper". Your probably a sixth form drop out who spends most his time in the basement getting hooyo to bring food to him

Btw stop lying to yourself you ain't no "trapper". Your probably a sixth form drop out who spends most his time in the basement getting hooyo to bring food to him
Funny man i get it how i can im not a trapper i dont glorify this shit im not proud of this shit its just what I do to eat you kids can be trappers and do it for the fame and hoes round here we don't chase the name and the image we just work hard and lay low you Trap niggas who do this for the lifestyle are the ones who barley make money and get caught every time and then get fucked up in the bin

Funny man i get it how i can im not a trapper i dont glorify this shit im not proud of this shit its just what I do to eat you kids can be trappers and do it for the fame and hoes round here we don't chase the name and the image we just work hard and lay low you Trap niggas who do this for the lifestyle are the ones who barley make money and get caught every time and then get fucked up in the bin
1512247940748.jpg

Sort yourself out

Guys what's a trapper? Am I correct to assume someone very high on the drug food chain?
Trapping is the general name given to dealing by degenerates. There are different levels to it .What this fellow is describing is at the lower escheleons of Dealing . Youths are given parcels of crack and heroine to stick up their dabo and are made to work for hours in the cold delivering small amounts of drugs .

This guy is not on the roads though . What kind of roadman uses Somali forums to do FDK and snitches on himself online ? He is either a terrible troll or a fantasist .

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
They did a study on low level drug dealers, found out they make less than minimum wage

:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending