I got setup and rushed by my baqtis

Status
Not open for further replies.
It aint self snitching how dafuq is feds going to find out who geeljire sanbuur is and just because i shot doesnt mean i cant join in here i didn't see that in the rules regulations green eyed hoe nextpost is just for you haters hating on my grind cant wait to see you burn about i bank parcels up my arse abti i probably made your lil cousin do that for me jealous cant stand to hear another mali is grinding even if i was to talk about legal grind you would start ing and act like its lie lemme show you abti what im dealing with about low level ill make your sister my low level nurse.

I was doing my usual routine flipping the pack i went to buck this nitty for a 6on6 and i felt like something was off because he told me to come to some dead end road i went anyway and ended up getting rushed and robbed by this nitty its light tho i alreddy put a 2000 pounds on his head every nitty and runner in ends is onto to this guy it wont be long before the update of him being smoked.
From when when u had sale for a 6on6 u got to look sharp akh

I know this is old but how are you letting a nitty jump you. Bro, hit the gym or join a mma class or at least don't be lacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts