I got setup and rushed by my baqtis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was doing my usual routine flipping the pack i went to buck this nitty for a 6on6 and i felt like something was off because he told me to come to some dead end road i went anyway and ended up getting rushed and robbed by this nitty its light tho i alreddy put a 2000 pounds on his head every nitty and runner in ends is onto to this guy it wont be long before the update of him being smoked.

Arent you on house arrest and probation nigga? :gucciwhat:

I can't report/snitch on you in person, so I'm just gonna have to settle on reporting your post.

You need to get yourself together young man. This is no longer acceptable. Get out of this lifestyle for good, you're out on tag ffs

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
In and out of jail, sister drinks alcohol, cousin wants to beat him up, being beaten and robbed by addicts, failure after failure, fcking hell kid.
This is what happens when xaadhaan and welfare caruurta lagu kodhiyo.
:bell::farmajoyaab:

I was doing my usual routine flipping the pack i went to buck this nitty for a 6on6 and i felt like something was off because he told me to come to some dead end road i went anyway and ended up getting rushed and robbed by this nitty its light tho i alreddy put a 2000 pounds on his head every nitty and runner in ends is onto to this guy it wont be long before the update of him being smoked.

I have no idea what you just said..why did you give him 2000 pounds? I just read it again ..walahi you lost me @ you doing your routine...whatttt ..please explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts