I got nasty exit gifts

I was given a deododrant, hat and chocolate. I've never asked for gifts everytime I left a company infact I made sure I object to it before am surprised with gifts. I know I made some enemies in this company but never knew people can be so petty and disgusting gifting me a deodorant. I literally wanted to throw in the person who gave me that gift package in their face but had to be professional. Am chucking the card and gifts in the bin.

At least they didnโ€™t gift you
AAF52C4E-029F-4C95-8968-C7B533CC39E0.jpeg

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ #DefundUN
Staff Member
People provide exit or retirement gifts that they know they need or like. For example, one of our bosses retired and everyone got him gin because he loves gin. It's obvious you have ur xun.

This reminds me of a Black friend who told me a cadaan man asked him to ask a Haitian guy to wear deodorant at his work because he had a very foul odor. He asked why can't he ask him himself and he said because "I will be accused of racism".

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Ngl I once thought of giving one of my colleagues a deodorant, they really stink, with strong body odour

People provide exit or retirement gifts that they know they need or like. For example, one of our bosses retired and everyone got him gin because he loves gin. It's obvious you have ur xun.

This reminds me of a Black friend who told me a cadaan man asked him to ask a Haitian guy to wear deodorant at his work because he had a very foul odor. He asked why can't he ask him himself and he said because "I will be accused of racism".
How is that racism? And i can never fanthom how people can go in public smelling bad. There is no excuse for this.

Deodorant costs $2 and you can find a loofa/ body wash at a dollar store even. Public gym showers exist too. No excuse to be out here dirty and smelling

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
How is that racism? And i can never fanthom how people can go in public smelling bad. There is no excuse for this.

Hurdada ka khaac. White people only have to be neutral in tone with you for it to be considered racist. They will be cancelled if they spoke up about the ur of a coloured person

Going back to the Haitian, he said he doesn't smell so people who smell aren't aware of it. I know I smell like Downy though.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Hurdada ka khaac. White people only have to be neutral in tone with you for it to be considered racist. They will be cancelled if they spoke up about the ur of a coloured person

Going back to the Haitian, he said he doesn't smell so people who smell aren't aware of it. I know I smell like Downy though.
They only have themselves to blame for that with their culture of passing passive-aggressive remarks that are almost always racially backed. Maybe if they learned to be more direct with their insults they wouldnโ€™t have to worry about giving wrong signals.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
They only have themselves to blame for that with their culture of passing passive-aggressive remarks that are almost always racially backed. Maybe if they learned to be more direct with their insults they wouldnโ€™t have to worry about giving wrong signals.

You're like 16 and you already have these wild notions about white people. What you said is a lie. TDSB BLM educators have really brainwashed you. Go enjoy recess warya and stop this extremist path you're on.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You're like 16 and you already have these wild notions about white people. What you said is a lie. TDSB BLM educators have really brainwashed you. Go enjoy recess warya and stop this extremist path you're on.
Iโ€™m 18โ€ฆ and itโ€™s true. So suddenly itโ€™s extremist because I think white people only have themselves to blame for having to walk around eggshells with minority?

Even if you disagree with me saying that white people have passive-aggressive racial remarks. Is it not true that white people have created this whole โ€œwoke cultureโ€. The irony of you blaming TDSB when the TDSB is almost entirely ran by whites. :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts