I got nasty exit gifts

Maybe you are over thinking it sxb, just accept the gift and assume the person had good intention :)
the deodorant is a disrespectful gift unless its some fancy shit. it is still funny as hell, they gave two other gifts anyways that seemed good. @Waa-Aniga let anger get the best of him and he'll never know now if the rest is any good to him.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Ouch.

It's their subtle way of telling you that you've body odor. You shouldn't be mad that they gave you the deodorant, you should be mad at yourself for not having a good hygiene.

I was given a deododrant, hat and chocolate. I've never asked for gifts everytime I left a company infact I made sure I object to it before am surprised with gifts. I know I made some enemies in this company but never knew people can be so petty and disgusting gifting me a deodorant. I literally wanted to throw in the person who gave me that gift package in their face but had to be professional. Am chucking the card and gifts in the bin.

You got to fight them at this point saxiib, especially if you have better hygiene then them. Wait outside with a mask and halmar kubood.

Ouch.

It's their subtle way of telling you that you've body odor. You shouldn't be mad that they gave you the deodorant, you should be mad at yourself for not having a good hygiene.
I made enemies in the company. There is a clique that never liked me so I reported ring leader to hr. If am really stinky hr themselves or boss would've have cut me off with any excuse even if I was late to work.

Take the hint, you probably have a bad odor. Its the best gift you could ever get. Anyways they did you dirty lmao.

You might be reaching here, walaahi waxaas maba kafakireen.
its highly insensitive and offensive to gift someone deodorant, perfume is fine but deodorants amounts you telling them that person stinks. If the person stinks and is leaving anyways its best to approach and tell that person as uncomfortable as it might be, that person will appreciate the hard honesty rather than give a deodorant. I now went as far as reaching out to one coworker i was closer to for brutal honesty. Awaiting his response, i told him i won't get mad if really i got a body odor that i am not aware of.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Do you smell? Why would they gift you a deodorant? That’s highly disrespectful smh.

They gave you deodorant?!!? wooow their definitley trying to imply that you smell bad lol, I would have chucked out the gifts in front of their faces. Also make sure to not use them as references because theyre probably snakes and will say bad things about you.

Trending