I got my 23andme DNA results 🤨

I think hawiye karanle are in the same boat as us sheekhash people, we are originally from harar and we have pretty interesting back story but I don’t really know much about hawiye karanle besides a couple of my distant 23 and me relatives are the same clan as well because a lot of you guys have Ethiopian in you guys as well
What haplogroups are they?

So... I got my results, any of the haplogroup experts feel free to help me break it down. It turns out my half brother (aabo's side) did the DNA test too way before so I know my paternal haplogroup too 😏

Maternal haplogroup: m1a5 (murusade FULL Sabti)

Paternal haplogroup: J-CTS5368 (Sexawle Karanle)

Now I'm confused, because I've never come across this Y haplogroup and it seems to link back to middle east. However I have NO middle eastern DNA. I'm 99.6% east african.

I am 13.9% Ethiopian because my paternal great grandma was full Ethiopian).

I found 463 relatives most being my 3rd cousins 🤔

@convincation @Shimbiris @Mckenzie @Jungle @Garaad Hirabu
You and your immediate known relative families might not be the real Hawiye I guess.

I think hawiye karanle are in the same boat as us sheekhash people, we are originally from harar and we have pretty interesting back story but I don’t really know much about hawiye karanle besides a couple of my distant 23 and me relatives are the same clan as well because a lot of you guys have Ethiopian in you guys as well

Interesting, are you Qutub? Also, yeah I guess we do, my ethiopian percentage is due to my paternal great grandma which pretty much reflects on the results. 13.9% Ethiopian would definitely suggest that I have a recent Ethiopian relative.

Did you have a J haplogroup aswell? Also, maybe you came up on my 23andme relative lol I have literally 464 but I'm.not sure how accurate it is 🤔

You and your immediate known relative families might not be the real Hawiye I guess.

There isn't enough karanle or other hawiye samples to come to that conclusion.

Sexawle Karanle have ways been living where his forefather is from, both Hawiye and Karanle are buried in galbeed iimeey and around there area where Sexawle karanle and Gidir reside. We haven't migrated.

Mursal karanle did migrate when he was young with Fadumo Karanle and Hiraab down south ka Somalia.

So I doubt it.

There isn't enough karanle or other hawiye samples to come to that conclusion.

Sexawle Karanle have ways been living where his forefather is from, both Hawiye and Karanle are buried in galbeed iimeey and around there area where Sexawle karanle and Gidir reside. We haven't migrated.

Mursal karanle did migrate when he was young with Fadumo Karanle and Hiraab down south ka Somalia.

So I doubt it.
Am on 23andme and most Hawiye relatives in there are ev32. If you know other sexawle people but from a different sub sub sub clan than you have them take 23andme.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Jcts5368 is habasha haplogroup , also theirs was a madhiban guy who had the same haplogroup I remember he posted his result 2 years ago🙏🏽🙏🏽 Alhamdulilah if u didn’t tested e-by8081
999B51E5-B329-43E6-85FC-52C5FB57C8EB.jpeg

@CulturedKay u been assimilating people left and right and now dna is saying you are not who you think you are😂 karanle just return our lost e-by8081 cousins
View attachment 253596

Lol You're the lost ones
@CulturedKay u been assimilating people left and right and now dna is saying you are not who you think you are😂 karanle just return our lost e-by8081 cousins
View attachment 253596

There are plenty of Somalis who get the J haplogroup. That don't mean 'I'm not what I think I am'. You seem to love to jump with information. Let me know when you become an anthropologist.

Garaad diinle

 
J-CTS5368 isn't necessary a habashi haplogroup. The guy from reddit is originally from bari nugaal. His family moved to bale around a hundred years ago. He thought that he was a dhulbahante but according to him his closest matches is cumar cade and cissa cade i think they are madhibaan if i'm not mistaken.

"originally from harar" bro thats just a bunch of people making up fake origin stories, Sheekhash are just Somali

you dont always have to ask "where we are originally from" 💀

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
J-CTS5368 isn't necessary a habashi haplogroup. The guy from reddit is originally from bari nugaal. His family moved to bale around a hundred years ago. He thought that he was a dhulbahante but according to him his closest matches is cumar cade and cissa cade i think they are madhibaan if i'm not mistaken.

That is @ladySomal206 am 100 percent sure that’s her father she used to claim hayaag dhulbahante and put other J madhiban/tumaal us Majerteeen ,Ogaden,dhulbahante and warsangali
She put cisse cadde J-m267 us Majerteeen
She put Maxad barre j-m267 us ogaden bah-gari
She put her father Jm267 us dhulbahante hayaag
She despair after @𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒 tell her stop claiming other qabil and their is no cisse cadde Majerteeen subclan… cisse cadde is Tumaal who live In nugaal former defense minister during the siyad bare was cisse cadde tumaal General Mohamed Ali Samatar
53207E19-7E03-4FCA-8459-B3E863BE5380.jpeg

27DF25EF-8252-47AD-B8AC-75037FCEAA49.gif

Last edited: