I got lectured by a Puerto Rican on joining BLM today. Here I go, being an uppity negro, again

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
My Puerto Rican posted on fb saying that 1.if you’re a minority and you’re neutral than you support white supremacy 2. All minorities should support BLM 3. All minorities are equally oppressed. This is really irked because I hate people, especially non-black/mixed folks telling me on I should feel. Plus, she and every liberal Latino keeps posting this charity posts like this
E80240C2-13D1-4A49-BDAC-5FEA8B483D83.jpeg
7D93FF64-0B84-49AE-98D1-5FEDD14E43FD.jpeg
733A0FD7-6AEE-4491-8F01-7742B00AC5AF.jpeg

Really, these posts reek of desperation. I responded that you can’t speak for minorities and I’m not oppressed. Then some Cardi B wannabe calls me ugly and said I needed new glasses. I responded “ Ok, . I’ll just sell to an Arab as a sex slave to pay for my new glasses then “

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I said I agree police brutality is a major problem but their solutions to aren’t ineffective. All these non blacks trying to speak for ALL blacks is annoying. You growing up poor and liking rap not mean you understand anything. I’m against police brutality but your solutions are nonsensical and stupid. Sue the police department and start getting blacks to control and protect their own community.
..........Then I was blocked from the conversation.
One of my Puerto Rican co workers said they and Somalis are very similar. I don’t know. The only Latino culture I gel with Mexican. No nacos/nacas

Trending