I got humiliated in front of my girlfriend

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Well, she's not really my girlfriend but a girl from my university with whom I talk more and more since 2 months I've always had very clear-cut positions on the role of men, on the fact that people allow themselves to be done too much, etc... Suddenly my girlfriend thought that I was surely determined and that in the event of get in the way, I would know how to defend myself.
I've never had a problem until this morning. We came home from her place and when we stopped at a rest area on the motorway, I had my first fight since high school.

We stopped for a coffee, and coming out of the station, a big guy like a biker, bald dad-figure bumped into me because he was talking to his wife (basically he had his head turned upside down when he opened the station door ). I let out an "oops" and gave a small smile. The guy stops short and says to me "Excuse you right away, I'm not kidding". I laugh nervously thinking he's kidding me.
He repeats "Does it make you laugh? Are you pushing me and it makes you laugh? Excuse yourself otherwise we'll go further and I'll eat you"
I stuttered "P-sorry, that's v-okay, it's r-nothing"
"It's not you who decides if there is something or not, get out."

He came back and I went back to my car. Big dead silence. His wife and my the girl with me didn't say anything during the altercation. I walked her home and no one said anything It was 2 days ago and nothing since

In short today I must pass for a huge

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I'll be real with you, these situations are the worst. You are damned if you stay silent and you are damned if you speak up and get your arse kicked.

What I do is try to verbally destroy the person in a devastating but funny manner that makes everyone laugh but him. Then walk away without looking back.

Either they get led away and you continue your day or he will try to fight you and will probably attack you with your back turned, giving you the excuse of "I didn't even see it coming".

If you make the people with him laugh with your joke then I can almost guarantee you that they will pull him away without any bother.

Hmm no it’s not humiliating. If she is smart enough she will understand that u did it for ur safety. You never know what bikers are capable of. Most bikers are part of the Hells angels wich is like a Mafia group.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
go learn bjj and start powerlifting. Next time you see him , don't even say anything.

Just shoot a low single, quickly get side control and either use a kimura or an armbar.

1651165165868.png

You'll get laid not only by your university "friend" , but his wife as well.

sorevsa

@asveros
1. youre claiming a girl you spoke to for a bit as your girlfriend
2. youre a fob, too stupid to write 90% of this post. where did you copy this from

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
1. youre claiming a girl you spoke to for a bit as your girlfriend
2. youre a fob, too stupid to write 90% of this post. where did you copy this from
f*ck you, i said that this story is 100% real, and i said girlfriend because if i start talking to a girl, it will be for that and not become his friend, im not like you king of cuck and if you are not happy leave this thread asshole

Based

VIP
f*ck you, i said that this story is 100% real, and i said girlfriend because if i start talking to a girl, it will be for that and not become his friend, im not like you king of cuck and if you are not happy leave this thread asshole
LMAO! You are one funny bugger :chrisfreshhah:

Well, she's not really my girlfriend but a girl from my university with whom I talk more and more since 2 months I've always had very clear-cut positions on the role of men, on the fact that people allow themselves to be done too much, etc... Suddenly my girlfriend thought that I was surely determined and that in the event of get in the way, I would know how to defend myself.
I've never had a problem until this morning. We came home from her place and when we stopped at a rest area on the motorway, I had my first fight since high school.

We stopped for a coffee, and coming out of the station, a big guy like a biker, bald dad-figure bumped into me because he was talking to his wife (basically he had his head turned upside down when he opened the station door ). I let out an "oops" and gave a small smile. The guy stops short and says to me "Excuse you right away, I'm not kidding". I laugh nervously thinking he's kidding me.
He repeats "Does it make you laugh? Are you pushing me and it makes you laugh? Excuse yourself otherwise we'll go further and I'll eat you"
I stuttered "P-sorry, that's v-okay, it's r-nothing"
"It's not you who decides if there is something or not, get out."

He came back and I went back to my car. Big dead silence. His wife and my the girl with me didn't say anything during the altercation. I walked her home and no one said anything It was 2 days ago and nothing since

In short today I must pass for a huge
You played it safe. But I would start working out or get strapped

Trending