I got humiliated in front of my girlfriend

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
f*ck you, i said that this story is 100% real, and i said girlfriend because if i start talking to a girl, it will be for that and not become his friend, im not like you king of cuck and if you are not happy leave this thread asshole

your cussing is adorable.

:lolbron: :chrisfreshhah:

I'll be real with you, these situations are the worst. You are damned if you stay silent and you are damned if you speak up and get your arse kicked.

What I do is try to verbally destroy the person in a devastating but funny manner that makes everyone laugh but him. Then walk away without looking back.

Either they get led away and you continue your day or he will try to fight you and will probably attack you with your back turned, giving you the excuse of "I didn't even see it coming".

If you make the people with him laugh with your joke then I can almost guarantee you that they will pull him away without any bother.
"what I do is try to verbally destroy the person in a devastating but funny manner that makes everyone laugh but him" this isn't a movie lmfao. you would just get your arse kicked

So where’d you copy this from ? Hmmm

I don’t believe anything you post since I saw the below

E2C3332F-2F9F-46B8-ABF8-A5CB6109A7B8.png

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
"what I do is try to verbally destroy the person in a devastating but funny manner that makes everyone laugh but him" this isn't a movie lmfao. you would just get your arse kicked

This is an example of verbally destroying someone in a funny manner.

Ironically you used it in an attempt to disprove my point.

Trending