I got a Political Science degree and couldn't get a job with it and switched careers

How many times have I said this lol, Only thing its good for is being a stepping stone for getting into law school.
1585982360521.png

1585982337149.png

I've been debating this topic for years with other uni grads. University is utterly pointless and a waste of money if you don't plan on studying law, accounting or medicine.

A degree in sociology and communications isn't going to benefit you in the real working world unless you plan on becoming a therapist or getting into PR

I've been debating this topic for years with other uni grads. University is utterly pointless and a waste of money if you don't plan on studying law, accounting or medicine.

A degree in sociology and communications isn't going to benefit you in the real working world unless you plan on becoming a therapist or getting into PR
High education broadens your mind and you’ll leave campus having learned a thing or two. I would have gone for the skilled trades if I could do it all over again and retired by 50.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
A general warning to my fellow canucks about majoring in useless fields. Study something that will pay the bills and not some fancy dreamy degree.
Bro you need to apply to law school. That's the whole point of political science I'm in poli sci right now

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I got a Political Science degree and couldn't get a job with it and switched careers
Well dah!. if you want a "Political Science " degree, you should take it as a side degree, and give your attention to a STEM degree.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I don’t like the thought of it and would never see myself as one.
No man most people who work in politics have some graduate degree. You could do something like global affairs and work in the diplomatic service, join a party and level up, or just go to law school and be a lawyer.

I suggest everyone to learn QA(quality assurance) its tech. Its so easy plus you could earn $65k - $80k right after school. There are a lot of somalis teaching this in Minnesota. I personally have a friend who studied QA for 6weeks and got a job paying $70k. Its super easy. Look into QA. There is a manual QA and Automated.

I suggest everyone to learn QA(quality assurance) its tech. Its so easy plus you could earn $65k - $80k right after school. There are a lot of somalis teaching this in Minnesota. I personally have a friend who studied QA for 6weeks and got a job paying $70k. Its super easy. Look into QA. There is a manual QA and Automated.
Everyone’s jumping into tech now, and it’s booming but my only concern is what will it be like in the next 10 years? Kids in kindergarten are learning how to code now so I’m not sure if you can make a lot of money in the future compared to fields like medicine, law, etc.

Everyone’s jumping into tech now, and it’s booming but my only concern is what will it be like in the next 10 years? Kids in kindergarten are learning how to code now so I’m not sure if you can make a lot of money in the future compared to fields like medicine, law, etc.
I'm in tech myself. I think tech will grow even more in the future. Artificial intelligence will become big, self driving cars will become even bigger now that they're rolling out 5g, augmented reality will become big as well. You'll be able shop and see your messages and maps just wearing glasses. Tech is now and the future.

Trending

Latest posts