I got a Bantu haplogroup

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just found it interesting that a Ayaanle guy got haplogroup T, if other Ayaanle get it too, then Fiqishini claiming Ayaanle are not sheegatos like some people claim.

Though it would be weird for the biggest Cayr subclan to get a different haplogroup to me.
Do Fiqi Shini Abtirsi to Ayanle?

One thing to have learnt in this never ending journey is that things are never clear cut regarding 'Sheegaad' etc. in older clan identities.

Yep, Habar Gidir > Cayr > Ayaanle > Fiqishini
Then the Ayanle guy I matched must be the Fiqi Shini. Ain't seen any other Cayr apart from him on 23andme.

I mainly match with Northern Somalis, both Dir and Daarood due to my ancestry so do not have many Hawiye matches unless they have MJ or Isaaq blood etc. Probably connected with the FS fellow because he has Isaaq and Harti blood.

Then the Ayanle guy I matched must be the Fiqi Shini. Ain't seen any other Cayr apart from him on 23andme.

I mainly match with Northern Somalis, both Dir and Daarood due to my ancestry so do not have many Hawiye matches unless they have MJ or Isaaq blood etc. Probably connected with the FS fellow because he has Isaaq and Harti blood.
Does he have Ayaanle in his description or did you ask him yourself? Because I don't think he's on my list

Does he have Ayaanle in his description or did you ask him yourself? Because I don't think he's on my list
I asked him after he messaged me. We exchanged info and he told me he was Ayaanle Cayr. Put 1 plus 1 together cos other posters here have also matched with him.

Few people put their Qabil in the description by the looks of it. Would help if they did sometimes.

He might be on your list too but as a very .....distant relative.

I asked him after he messaged me. We exchanged info and he told me he was Ayaanle Cayr. Put 1 plus 1 together cos other posters here have also matched with him.

Few people put their Qabil in the description by the looks of it. Would help if they did sometimes.

He might be on your list too but as a very .....distant relative.
I think I found him, some T-L208 haplogroup guy, he is a 4th cousin on my list, he said he is Fiqishini from Sool.

Edit: though idk if it's the same guy, this guy just said Hawiye and not Ayaanle Cayr.

Yes, I sent it back and they received it May 31st, they said they'd send me an email when it enters quality control, so I'm just waiting for that email now.
When you get the results from Nabula it's easy to opload onto Y fully. I will help you let me know.

All you have to do is sent yfull a message and they will opload Your results for you.

Trending