Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Accept Christianity
christian.jpg

Orthodoxy to be specific
ethiopiangirl1.jpg

:ahhhh::ahhhh::ahhhh:

ever since i left Islam I've been depressed. :9uoofqd: i dont know what do anymore

I was depressed as hell when I left too, I didn't give a shit about life back then. But, all I can say is, just work more hours at your job and make yourself busy. Nothing worse than being depressed with nothing to do.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I was depressed as hell when I left too, I didn't give a shit about life back then. But, all I can say is, just work more hours at your job and make yourself busy. Nothing worse than being depressed with nothing to do.
Is that you in the pic? Aren't you scared that someone will recognize you and snitch to your family?

Brother, make wudhu, go to your room, close the door and humble yourself before Allah and just pray 2 rakat. When you are reading Surat al-Fatiha - feel the words you are saying - you are asking Allah to guide you to the straight path. Be sincere. If you ask sincerely and you want to be guided to the truth, Allah will never fail you. May Allah guide you to the straight path, Ameen.

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
What if Allah guided me to atheism?
brother it is not about you this time, so hold on to it for another time. its about offering support to a depressed brother. may allah guide him.
btw when are you gonna ask your parents about what we talked about earlier :) ?

brother it is not about you this time, so hold on to it for another time. its about offering support to a depressed brother. may allah guide him.
btw when are you gonna ask your parents about what we talked about earlier :) ?

It was a joke, but I'll ask them tonight.

Come back to Islam. You're leading people to a depressed life full of misery. :siilaanyolaugh:

I'm more happier as an atheist. I was very depressed as a believer. I also for some reason look much healthier and more handsome. I don't have a bushy untidy beard anymore that made me look like a guerilla rebel.... or a terrorist.

I'm more happier as an atheist. I was very depressed as a believer. I also for some reason look much healthier and more handsome. I don't have a bushy untidy beard anymore that made me look like a guerilla rebel.... or a terrorist.
You know you can trim your beard right? No need to look homeless.

ever since i left Islam I've been depressed. :9uoofqd: i dont know what do anymore

You're probably depressed because you've realised that this is most likely the only life you'll have. But I'll also point out that you shouldn't be depressed as you've also realised that the insidious threat (Hell-fire) which once plagued your everyday thoughts is nothing but a fantasy. If you're feeling depressed and it's beginning to impact your everyday life then go see a counsellor and not a Sheikh. Hope you overcome this phase soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending