I give it up to Mogadishu - resilience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
For every bombed house reer Mogadishu will build 10 new houses
You are not Samarone.You be talking about the south and dissing Sland but never mention the Samrone city of Borama? Man you live being a condom for reer konfuur.Bloody traitor

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
You are not Samarone.You be talking about the south and dissing Sland but never mention the Samrone city of Borama? Man you live being a condom for reer konfuur.Bloody traitor
Typical Isaaq too much cuqdad. Easy on the hatred sxb. Just showing my southern brothers some love.

@Waranle the Saacida Muse, go bootyclap for the Xabashis like all the Saacida Muse do. The Saacida Muse embarass the people of Somaliland. Somalilanders don't like your kind. They're embarrassed of your Xabashi bootyclapping ways and your British colonial era begging

You're a shameless Saacida Muse. Your people are a British bootyclapping colonial shit stain. "John Major, Tony Blair, take me hooooome"

:hemad:

If a non qabiilist like me only talks crap about the Saacida Muse, it says alot about the Saacida Muse.

:browtf:

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
You're a shameless Saacida Muse. Your people are a British bootyclapping colonial shit stain. "John Major, Tony Blair, take me hooooome"

:hemad:

If a non qabiilist like me only talks crap about the Saacida Muse, it says alot about the Saacida Muse.

:browtf:
Wtf is a saacida musa.Your lack of knowledge on northern clans and history is entertaining.

Claiming to be non qabilist,nice trolling there you khaneeth.I rather be a Tigray then a Darood/Hawiye with an average IQ of 75.

RoobleAlOtistic why not come out and defend yourselves from my accusations of being a a condom/bootyclapper for the Amisomians.Im guessing the silence from you just proves how correct I am about you.You ain't Gudabursi but a reer konfuur using their name to diss Isaaq.Ugly wasteyute

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Look at this khaniis man who threw the rock first me or you lot?

lmfaoooooooooooo @Saacida Muuse. Aj comments were hilarious

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Look at this khaniis man who threw the rock first me or you lot?

lmfaoooooooooooo @Saacida Muuse. Aj comments were hilarious
I won't diss the honorable Samarone since us Jibril Abokor are your powerful neighbors but I will say this,any traitor who is found within the borders of Somaliland will be dealt with or they will have to run like Cali Khalif to Ethiopia.I hope this Rooble trys telling people in borama about Somalia and unity,you will be dealt with in a extrajudicial manner by the locals you kalb.Then we will let a qoti drink your blood after,no janazah for traitors of the Republic.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I won't diss the honorable Samarone since us Jibril Abokor are your powerful neighbors but I will say this,any traitor who is found within the borders of Somaliland will be dealt with or they will have to run like Cali Khalif to Ethiopia.I hope this Rooble trys telling people in borama about Somalia and unity,you will be dealt with in a extrajudicial manner by the locals you kalb.Then we will let a qoti drink your blood after,no janazah for traitors of the Republic.
Habar Anus are my neighbours. Jibril Abuxaar only border reer Nuur and are irrelevant.

Hoyada was stop wasting my time

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
Habar Anus are my neighbours. Jibril Abuxaar only border reer Nuur and are irrelevant.

Hoyada was stop wasting my time
Jibril Abokor is a branch of Sacad muse which in turn is a branch of Habar Awal.You really aren't Gudabursi or lander are you? You are probably a Mj who knows nothing about the demographics of western Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts