I give it up to Mogadishu - resilience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Jibril Abokor is a branch of Sacad muse which in turn is a branch of Habar Awal.You really aren't Gudabursi or lander are you? You are probably a Mj who knows nothing about the demographics of western Somaliland
:lawd:No shit !

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
:damn:

They're the most annoying clan. Everyone cringes when a Saacida Muse in an oversized suit stops the May 18 party and lectures about Somaliland's British connection when people are trying to dance.
AbdiTakesInTheAnusJohnson what are you doing at an Sland party?We Isaaq and gudabursi aren't s.You can f*ck Rooble the MJ tho,He's clearly a queer. :mybusiness:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
You're the idiot that said JB dont neighbour you only HAwal does,when JB is habar Awal:mindblown:.So hold this L you clearly deserve you MJ
:camby:I said Habar Awal border Samaroon. JB only border Reer Nuur not other Samaroon. You're like a broken tape-recorder.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
:camby:I said Habar Awal border Samaroon. JB only border Reer Nuur not other Samaroon. You're like a broken tape-recorder.
Is this guy 100%? Yes Habar Awal(Jibril Abokor and other smaller subclans) border Samarone.Now stop talkin about both of these great clans and stick to your dusty village of Garoowe

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
I am aware of the existence of a gay Ayub. No clan can ever say they don't have any gays.
There is no Gay Sacad Muuse's but they are many qawmul luut down south due to African/Italian influences.Hawiyes are first place when it comes to gays close by in second are the bastard sons of Siad Barre the Marexan

There is no Gay Sacad Muuse's but they are many qawmul luut down south due to African/Italian influences.Hawiyes are first place when it comes to gays close by in second are the bastard sons of Siad Barre the Marexan

I'm not even a southerner or from Italian Somalia or Darod or Hawiye. Its useless to attack them to attack me.

waraabe

Your superior
i see the richest somali clan is getting hate from habbar gaajo and the irrelevant samarcoons who are hated by their own bros the ciise. There is an alliance between SM and ciise . hy go cry about hj you bunch of sissies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending