I get why ppl risk it all it get too the west.

Imagine waking up to this every morning, and the darkness and weird sounds at night.

Fuc.k all that... im riskin it with the libyan arabs hooyadeen wa... this is kenya by the way.
:wow:never ending hopelessness..

View attachment 324531
I truly think African can have anything they want but the issue is they are always looking at greener pasture that someone else made. Our government are dirty people are too afraid to demand basic services. In addition everyone is doing the minimum but they wanting praised. For instance how many of you guys still have parents still sending back money to Somalia? I've seen plenty of poor Asian countries with mud roads and all but guess what they did have trash on the streets. Africa dont know Accountable

Last edited:
For that section, it will be clean in no time at little cost if you,

Employ 50 cleaners, divide them.

1 sweeper and 1 small garbage truck.

Enforce fines for littering, if fail then 1 week community service (unpaid cleaning).

Push for recyclables and compost food waste so less trash out there.

Is that really that hard?!

Last edited:
Exactly! White people will live in slums but their homes and streets are clean.
you and those that agreed to you clearly live in ethnic enclaves and never actually encountered trashy, redneck cadaans irl. The ones I run into smell so bad, they can knock an elephant out

So imagine their houses :susp:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
you and those that agreed to you clearly live in ethnic enclaves and never actually encountered trashy, redneck cadaans irl. The ones I run into smell so bad, they can knock an elephant out

So imagine their houses :susp:

Body odor is different. I mean- cleaning your houses and streets. Cadaan dont like to have shower and use deodrant loool