I get why ppl risk it all it get too the west.

Imagine waking up to this every morning, and the darkness and weird sounds at night.

Fuc.k all that... im riskin it with the libyan arabs hooyadeen wa... this is kenya by the way.
:wow:never ending hopelessness..

Screenshot_20240411-084850_TikTok.jpg

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Imagine waking up to this every morning, and the darkness and weird sounds at night.

Fuc.k all that... im riskin it with the libyan arabs hooyadeen wa... this is kenya by the way.

View attachment 324531
Kenyans are blessed with a functioning nation and peace,when you look at these factors you won’t mind the trash and dirt

Yeah read about what the demonic Libyans do to those poor Ethiopians and Somali people they kidnap them and imprison them while at the same time making them call their family asking money all the time, also Kenya is then times better than Somalia also you live in someone else’s country as a foreigner.

Yeah read about what the demonic Libyans do to those poor Ethiopians and Somali people they kidnap them and imprison them while at the same time making them call their family asking money all the time, also Kenya is then times better than Somalia also you live in someone else’s country as a foreigner.
Still ill take my chances then reside in kenya. Only india/white side of nariobi is functional. The rest of kenya is slum central with 60% of its locals livin like the post i showed. Its the indians/whites who live in the kenya desired by locals not kenyans.
:pachah1:

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Still ill take my chances then reside in kenya. Only india/white side of nariobi is functional. The rest of kenya is slum central with 60% of its locals livin like the post i showed. Its the indians/whites who live in the kenya desired by locals not kenyans.
:pachah1:
Nah, i've lived kenya for a while and there are plenty of good places to live in kenya, idk which kenya you've been living in

It there wasn't trash everywhere and dozens of clothes lining every balcony it wouldn't look that bad. Just condensed.
But their is is the point. How long u think its been like this without change. I get it we are no different in the aspect of poverty. Da fuk is this tho..

Imagine relocating a korean here, then have them return home. You think u deserving of being equal to em, and for them too respect you when u dont respect urselves?

Wallahi i understand why kumo is water too asians.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Living in Africa is not for the weak. Unless you're very rich I don't get people who want to move back home. You basically have to never get sick or injured because if you do and depending on the severity you're basically screwed.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

View attachment 324531

Actually eat poison die a Jihad than live here! uuuf