I genuinely can’t wait for Christmas

I’ll be blasting these songs:

And let’s not forget the #1 Christmas song of all
1606341942301.jpeg

before any of y’all attack me: my mom is
A: a religious Christian and
B: not a Somali person.

I grew up being Christian, converted a few years to Islam and currently I’m just not sure if religion is smt for me personally

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I love Christmas, the music, the snow, the decorations and the gifts, best holiday ever, can't wait to celebrate this Christmas with my Gaalo friends.:banderas:

Last edited:
I love Christmas, the music, the snow, the decorations and the gifts, best holiday ever, can't wait to celebrate this Christmas with my Gaalo friend:banderas:
YASSSSS the Vibes are just amazing and being with your family, sharing gifts and eating out, going to the city to watch the Christmas, and watching Christmas movies??? The best holiday ever for sure. :lawd:

I grew up being Christian, converted a few years to Islam and currently I’m just not sure if religion is smt for me personally
Glad you converted brother and of course religion is for you :friendhug:

I won't lie Christmas decorations are pretty neat :mjdontkno:and the cliche snow falling heavy at the eve of Christmas is definitely a site to see

Don't hate on me guys

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL

What's your mother's ethnicity? Islam is for everyone.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I thought you were somali with the name gift-xo :pachah1: anyways hey sis what's up! of course the religion is for you

What's your mother's ethnicity? Islam is for everyone.
My moms Asian and no personally it isn’t for me. It didn’t make sense to me at one point because other Muslims would tell Christian that their religion is fake and that their beliefs were wrong, but how sure are Muslims about it? No one has legit proof about any religion and no one knows which religion is the true one out of all. Christians believe that the Bible was the last holy book and claim that the Torah is fake, Jews believe that the Torah is the last holy book, and Muslims believe that the Quran is the last holy book and say that both The Bible and the Torah are fake.

edit: though I do love a few concepts about Islam which is Kidness and taking care of those who are in need of help, which Christianity doesn’t do seriously. But there are things I don’t agree with nor like, and thins I genuinely am just not sure about. I do love the fact that Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) was a genuine good man and I don’t agree with the hate he gets from other non muslims

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
My moms Asian and no personally it isn’t for me. It didn’t make sense to me at one point because other Muslims would tell Christian that their religion is fake and that their beliefs were wrong, but how sure are Muslims about it? No one has legit proof about any religion and no one knows which religion is the true one out of all. Christians believe that the Bible was the last holy book and claim that the Torah is fake, Jews believe that the Torah is the last holy book, and Muslims believe that the Quran is the last holy book and say that both The Bible and the Torah are fake.
So you’re an agnostic :susp:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
The bible talks about a prophet being sent, well the original bible at least. it was altered many times

“I [God] will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him.” Deuteronomy 18:18

“But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.” John 14:25-26

i don't know what you're talking about when it comes to religion, i always see (espically on the internet tiktok etc) chirstians bashing muslims 24/7 and telling us we will go to hell.

and Islam never said the bible and torah was fake. who told you that?

[The Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, remember My favor upon you and upon your mother when I supported you with the Pure Spirit and you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and [remember] when I taught you writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and when you designed from clay [what was] like the form of a bird with My permission, then you breathed into it, and it became a bird with My permission; and you healed the blind and the leper with My permission; and when you brought forth the dead with My permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from [killing] you when you came to them with clear proofs and those who disbelieved among them said, "This is not but obvious magic."

— Quran, sura 5 (Al-Ma'ida), ayah 110

He sent down to you the Book with the Truth, confirming what came before it; and He sent down the Torah and the Gospel.
quran 3:3

We as muslims believe in the bible and torah but we all agree that it was corrupted by humans.

The quran has never been touched and that's a promise from allah. Hope you understand <3

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Nope. I do believe that there’s a god and that prophets used to exist.
Agnostic is someone believes in god but has no true Religon. You’ve said multiple times you’re not sure if Islam is for you. That’s why I assumed you’re agnostic as you can’t be atheist if you believe in God

edit: though I do love a few concepts about Islam which is Kidness and taking care of those who are in need of help, which Christianity doesn’t do seriously. But there are things I don’t agree with nor like, and thins I genuinely am just not sure about. I do love the fact that Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) was a genuine good man and I don’t agree with the hate he gets from other non muslims
Let me clear some things out

We don't think the bible and torah (ingeel and tawrat) were fake, they were sent down to their respective messengers and people, but they were corrupted as time went by, from the people they were sent to. We believe that Islam is the same religion that Jesus (Isa) Moses (Musa) Abraham (Ibrahim) ect taught which is the oneness of god (tawheed) and much of the binding principles of islam today

I hope this makes sense

The bible talks about a prophet being sent, well the original bible at least. it was altered many times

“I [God] will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him.” Deuteronomy 18:18

“But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.” John 14:25-26

i don't know what you're talking about when it comes to religion, i always see (espically on the internet tiktok etc) chirstians bashing muslims 24/7 and telling us we will go to hell.

and Islam never said the bible and torah was fake. who told you that?

[The Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, remember My favor upon you and upon your mother when I supported you with the Pure Spirit and you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and [remember] when I taught you writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel; and when you designed from clay [what was] like the form of a bird with My permission, then you breathed into it, and it became a bird with My permission; and you healed the blind and the leper with My permission; and when you brought forth the dead with My permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from [killing] you when you came to them with clear proofs and those who disbelieved among them said, "This is not but obvious magic."

— Quran, sura 5 (Al-Ma'ida), ayah 110[7]

We as muslims believe in the bible and torah but we all agree that it was corrupted by humans.

The quran has never been touched and that's a promise from allah. Hope you understand <3
Oh nooo i said that most Muslims say that the Bible and Torah are “fake” and that only the Koran is the true holy book.

that verse is actually interesting. No one knows if it’s “true” or if it’s been altered by the Romans. You see the original Bible contained verses about a lot of things, like how Prophet Lut had an intimate relationship with his daughter and other weird and disgusting things.

But if you actually want a real look on how Christianity used to be, you should look at the Orthodox Ethiopians and Eritreans.

Edit:
The original Bible didn’t mention that another prophet would come after Jesus (PBUH), but the original Bible didn’t mention Jesus Christ as a lord either. It’s just messy in general because it’s been changed over centuries. Though the oldest bibles can be found hidden in the Levantine and in Ethiopian highlands, these one date back to 400 years after Christ (before Islam).

Trending

Latest posts