I gave up all hope of ever being loved by a women

Don’t worry, every pot has a lid. Your soulmate is out there insha’allah. Laakin you need to toughen up, me personally I don‘t like soft looking guys, unfortunatly majority of farax look soft. Ani way ii dhamaatay :meleshame:pray for me guys.
They should stay soft we don't need the agressive types sis. Make him your slave✨

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The only woman that loves you unconditionally is your mother.

Do not be disillusioned, to women and by society a man has a value only as long as he can provide. Its a sad state of affairs.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Even a fat cadaan girl didn't like you, nigga? Man, you better have some confidence and just go at them or ask your hooyo to get you a girl.

Look, we men are natural born hunters. To many of us, being fixed up with someone by our parents is considered humiliating and emasculating. A proof that one was unable to attract a female on his own.

You are woman, you wouldnt understand and nobody expects you to understand the nature of man.

Look, we men are natural born hunters. To many of us, being fixed up with someone by our parents is considered humiliating and emasculating. A proof that one was unable to attract a female on his own.

You are woman, you wouldnt understand and nobody expects you to understand the nature of man.

You got it wrong. I'm a man. I wanted to say if you can't get a woman who agrees with you, your parents and relatives are the next route.

Trending