I gave up all hope of ever being loved by a women

Western notions of love and Disney movies have reallly done a number on you OP. If she gives you children, takes care of your household and respects, then wtf do you even need love for?
People fall out of love all the time, what remains is the mutual trust and respect :francis:

I remember the light in Mogadishu. The bright light from that burning jewel in the sky, directly above, shining bright into a city overhanging with the eternal blue of the sky and beset by the blue of the Indian ocean. I remember the laughter and joy of my aunts as they gossiped about This or That clan, or planned to attend This or That wedding. I remember the living joy of having embeddedness, belonging to the land, cared for, loved. That is the womb from which I was pulled. That was the heaven from which I was thrown away by moroyaans and fiendish qabiilists who, inshallah, will rot in hell.
Your dreaming sxb, the civil war started 1988 and reached the capital 1991. How can a 30 year old that wasn't even born then have a "memory" of something he never experienced 😅😅

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
3 pages and no one has told @Elyazzzzzz to man up and stop the self-pity. Work on your physique, style and hygiene. You probably going for women out of your league. Work on yourself and then try.

Calacaalka naga jooji niyow and work on a solution.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Western notions of love and Disney movies have reallly done a number on you OP. If she gives you children, takes care of your household and respects, then wtf do you even need love for?
People fall out of love all the time, what remains is the mutual trust and respect :francis:
We could have been Disney.
crying-sobbing.gif

:mahubowtf: But you did me dirty. Saqajaan! Here is the receipt.
1644841261420.png

3 pages and no one has told @Elyazzzzzz to man up and stop the self-pity. Work on your physique, style and hygiene. You probably going for women out of your league. Work on yourself and then try.

Don't even need to self-improve. An autistic ugly bastard can go back home and bag a girl from their tulo. OP is prolly a troll.

Exactly. OP, even if you want love, love comes after marriage after you have been through trials and tribulations with your life partner. There's no such thing as finding love before marriage. That is lust/qooq.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Don't be like that, it's not what it looks like. Besides, this is your fault!!
Innalilah, there's a 12yr age gap between them. I mean she's a 10/10 but wtf :faysalwtf:

Unfairly assigning blame, I see.
:drakewtf: So I suppose allowing your co-worker to use you as a human chair is festive. Soo maha.

He is good; he is doing his thing. he just happens to be very funny guy.

Last edited:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Don’t worry, every pot has a lid. Your soulmate is out there insha’allah. Laakin you need to toughen up, me personally I don‘t like soft looking guys, unfortunatly majority of farax look soft. Ani way ii dhamaatay :meleshame:pray for me guys.

You never really know who loves you someone can pretend to love you while despising you in private. Learn to respect and love yourself that way you arent burdening anyone to love you or compromise yourself respect only because you're in pursuit of love. Take care

Last edited:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
You never really know who loves you someone can pretend to love you while despising you in private. Learn to respect and love yourself that way you arent burdening anyone to love you or compromise yourself respect only because you're in pursuit of love. Take care

Self respect is the key to success; not just physically but emotionally and mentally.

Social media and P*rn have ruined the minds of these kids.

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
What’s sad is that prettier girls can be mean, i used to be into toxic girl now I’m not, this shit making me depressed ngl

Trending

Latest posts