I fucking love eritrea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol this also depends on who you ask. Some will fully dive into history to produce some argument how they are not the same ethnic group, and most just don't care. There is not many differences imo. The main differences are they each had their own kingdoms in the past and were kind of always at war.
If I was to show you a video of each of them you probably cannot tell the difference:pachah1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh okay cool, in eritrea do they have same HIV epidemic as Ethiopia, I'm noticing that in somaliland there's also a little rise in HIV (but no where near as Ethiopians) but it's mostly the interactions they have with ethiopians. What's ur view on the new Somali president compared to the last one

Oh okay cool, in eritrea do they have same HIV epidemic as Ethiopia, I'm noticing that in somaliland there's also a little rise in HIV (but no where near as Ethiopians) but it's mostly the interactions they have with ethiopians. What's ur view on the new Somali president compared to the last one

No not as high. Kenya's is nearly x5 worse than ours:bell:.
And I'm not too sure, the Somali people seem to like him so that's all that matters

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@habashiguy

Why does males zenawi look Bantu? :damedamn:

Do you support your government?

Does your ethnic group plan to bounce to Eritrea if shit hits the fan with the Ethiopian state?

Are you mixed with any other ethnic groups or you people like Somalis and allergic to diversity. And I mean do have an Amhara great grandparent or an Oromo ancestor etc....

@habashiguy

Why does males zenawi look Bantu? :damedamn:

Do you support your government?

Does your ethnic group plan to bounce to Eritrea if shit hits the fan with the Ethiopian state?

Are you mixed with any other ethnic groups or you people like Somalis and allergic to diversity. And I mean do have an Amhara great grandparent or an Oromo ancestor etc....
How does he look bantu:mjlol:. And no I don't and no we don't. And no I don't I am fully tigrayan

Status
Not open for further replies.