I fucking love eritrea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucking love eritrea som theyre awesome people

More importantly, Eritrea should be our 1 ally because we have a common enemy and with their help we can defend each-other against Ehtiopia and learn from them, a small country defeating the giant. Eritrea hanolato!:fittytousand:

I need some of their women too for research purposes of creating a Ethiopian killer baby. A few years of mass production and Ehtiopia will be on their knees. :siilaanyosmile:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I need some of their women too for research purposes of creating a Ethiopian killer baby. A few years of mass production and Ehtiopia will be on their knees. :siilaanyosmile:
A few years of research and you will be able to produce a child that has an allergic reaction upon any mention of anything even vaguely related to Ethiopia, flooding its brain with chemicals and making it attack viciously
An army of those and we are set :chrisfreshhah:

A few years of research and you will be able to produce a child that has an allergic reaction upon any mention of anything even vaguely related to Ethiopia, flooding its brain with chemicals and making it attack viciously
An army of those and we are set :chrisfreshhah:

That is it! From now on Somali men are only allowed to marry Eritrean women. The Ethiopian will miss what hit them more than they miss daily meals and a accountable government :siilaanyolaugh:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I like the Eritrean President. Nationalistic dictators globally get my support. :childplease:

I'm talking about the efitrean men they're fucking awesome
mwalkright.gif

Aren't Eritreans Habesha too? :cosbyhmm: The ones I know always call themselves Habesha
thats what i was thinking. they call themselves xabash and say its more cultural then ethnic. don't know if its true but I've never met a eritrean who hated ethiopia. they consider them brothers. the cuqdaaad is never as much as @waraabe @merka have for somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts