I found this really wonderful woman on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
It’s true though. Hijabis can be so incredibly cult-y. You’d think the women would be less hateful than the men, but there’s no difference.

Half the time I really think it’s because they’d sooner not wear it themselves, so they become so invested in the fact that you’ve successfully defied it.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
It’s true though. Hijabis can be so incredibly cult-y. You’d think the women would be less hateful than the men, but there’s no difference.

Half the time I really think it’s because they’d sooner not wear it themselves, so they become so invested in the fact that you’ve successfully defied it.
No its because only other hijabis understand how annoying it is to disrespect the hijab since what she does is stereotyped to us all. I don't time to explain but there's so much more into it

VixR

Veritas
No its because only other hijabis understand how annoying it is to disrespect the hijab since what she does is stereotyped to us all. I don't time to explain but there's so much more into it
Being a hijabi is based on the act of wearing a hijab. Once I take off the hijab, I cease to be hijabi, so it has nothing to do with that.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Being a hijabi is based on the act of wearing a hijab. Once I take off the hijabi, I cease to be hijabi, so it has nothing to do with that.
No others will forever view you as an ex hijabi not non hijabi

VixR

Veritas
No others will forever view you as an ex hijabi not non hijabi
Look at your sentence. Ex hijabi has nothing to do with hijabis. You’re either a hijabi or you’re not.

I really think a good majority would rather not be (a minority are genuinely attached). It’s actually a struggle to wear one, and it’s the reason you (not you specifically, plural you) attack people who stop.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Look at your sentence. Ex hijabi has nothing to do with hijabis. You’re either a hijabi or you’re not.

I really think a good majority would rather not be (a minority are genuinely attached). It’s actually a struggle to wear one, and it’s the reason you (not you specifically, plural you) attack people who stop.
People don't care if anyone stops people are annoyed at dina for using the same hijabi cult that paid for everything she has and made her youtube page. She went for this niche market because she couldn't compete with the other regular youtubers like James Charles and the others. Now when she's got the money from ads not coming for her but her hijab now she's insulting that community. Read why people are annoyed it's not because she took it off.
And dina for example since she is in the public eye will never be a non hijabi she will be a ex hijabi and if you can't tell the difference between the two idk what to tell you.
Majority do want to wear hijab otherwise we'd take it off why would we go through struggles for something we don't want to wear. Salah is a struggle but to say that majority of those who pray because it's a struggle they'd rather not is a ignorant statement to make.
Adam saleh was bashed for the same reason using muslims to get in niche market and then insult them and leave when they get a platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts