I found the guy who cried on his wedding day

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Alhamdulliah the crying guy is not our somali L after the second sentence and he can't even say it I'm done he's not somali she just faking him being it to be allowed to marry him:banderas::ahh:
Let's bashaal:mybusiness:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I find it funny no one blinks when they see countless somali girl his colour and lighter but question guys:yacadiim:

Girl said 'Because he looks Arab'. where?

:draketf:
i now right
he looks full somali.:ileycry: i could tell his somali from a mile way he has the typical light skin somali look:fittytousand:

my mother is lighter than him:mugshotman:

i've noticed a lot of somali on here seem to have not come across much light skin somalis the moment they see a light skin chick or guy they wonder if he is xamar cad cad or something,:faysalwtf:
are they Madow or something how have you not seen many light skin somalis. i would say over 40% of the somalis in the west are of a light complexion, 20% percent back home are light skin and 60% of somali diaspora are lighter than the average full Madow. literally for every 5 family member i have 2 are light skin. it's common AF

i do realize the south is getting more bantu nowadays but u got to be better than that

i now right
he looks full somali.:ileycry: i could tell his somali from a mile way he has the typical light skin somali look:fittytousand:

my mother is lighter than him:mugshotman:

i've noticed a lot of somali on here seem to have not come across much light skin somalis the moment they see a light skin chick or guy they wonder if he is xamar cad cad or something,:faysalwtf:
are they Madow or something how have you not seen many light skin somalis. i would say over 40% of the somalis in the west are of a light complexion, 20% percent back home are light skin and 60% of somali diaspora are lighter than the average full Madow. literally for every 5 family member i have 2 are light skin. it's common AF

i do realize the south is getting more bantu nowadays but u got to be better than that

Most of my cousins are really light skinned, and they are not even reer xamar or barawanis :yloezpe::yloezpe:i was shocked when members on here keeps saying they have never met someone as light as him. There are tons outside.

Trending

Latest posts