I finally decided it!

Why would he do that šŸ˜­ @kadaadi dont do it
am coming
Leaving Lebron James GIF

@kadaadi I am only interested in 2 dimensional character, sorry fam.

@Amk stop being Cupid walaalšŸ˜­
Dont lie u want a real man, u cannot live ur entire life on images, they dont speak, have emotions, u cant have a conversation with them, they dont love u back, they dont care about u, ull have a hole in ur heart that u will never fill except with a real man.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Dont lie u want a real man, u cannot live ur entire life on images, they dont speak, have emotions, u cant have a conversation with them, they dont love u back, they dont care about u, ull have a hole in ur heart that u will never fill except with a real man.
Believe I am fine lmao. I loved my life without ever loving another person lmaoooo I donā€™t need them to speak or have emotions either because I am not simply looking for a partner and would never be interested having one.

what kind of love? What would I miss out? I never experienced, never wanted it so I wonā€™t miss it either.

men arenā€™t ā€œreal menā€ to me either soo

Believe I am fine lmao. I loved my life without ever loving another person lmaoooo I donā€™t need them to speak or have emotions either because I am not simply looking for a partner and would never be interested having one.

what kind of love? What would I miss out? I never experienced, never wanted it so I wonā€™t miss it either.

men arenā€™t ā€œreal menā€ to me either soo
Shaytaan has gotten hold of u. This is not natural.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Shaytaan has gotten hold of u. This is not natural.
How has shaytaan gotten a hold of me? Iā€™m not doing him a favour in this way because I am committing zina or having romantic feelings in any kind of way smart ass

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I tried to be a cutsie Japanese girl but I cracked:

You sound like a trap. :ohdamn:
Meh I like shoujo mangas way more and light is the type of guy I dislike very much in real life and in the 2D animation world
Some Shoujos can be horrible. Diabolik lover being one of the worst. There should be a disclaimer. The protagonist had no character and allowed herself to a sack of blood for vampires and was permissive of rapish behaviour. She barely did anything to escape or fight back. :wtf:

How has shaytaan gotten a hold of me? Iā€™m not doing him a favour in this way because I am committing zina or having romantic feelings in any kind of way smart ass
Being interested in men that are not real is enough to make shaytaan happy cos ur not gonna be interested in getting married

Xoxoxo

VIP
You sound like a trap. :ohdamn:

Some Shoujos can be horrible. Diabolik lover being one of the worst. There should be a disclaimer. The protagonist had no character and allowed herself to a sack of blood for vampires and was permissive of rapish behaviour. She barely did anything to escape or fight back. :wtf:
Girl donā€™t share that name into here šŸ˜­
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeahhh just Sunnah.
A group of three men came to the houses of the wives of the Prophet (ļ·ŗ) asking how the Prophet (ļ·ŗ) worshipped (Allah), and when they were informed about that, they considered their worship insufficient and said, "Where are we from the Prophet (ļ·ŗ) as his past and future sins have been forgiven." Then one of them said, "I will offer the prayer throughout the night forever." The other said, "I will fast throughout the year and will not break my fast." The third said, "I will keep away from the women and will not marry forever." Allah's Messenger (ļ·ŗ) came to them and said, "Are you the same people who said so-and-so? By Allah, I am more submissive to Allah and more afraid of Him than you; yet I fast and break my fast, I do sleep and I also marry women. So he who does not follow my tradition in religion, is not from me (not one of my followers)
Sahih al-Bukhari 5063

Trending

Latest posts