I finally decided it!

Wth has this generation come to. Please donot tell me u pleasure urself to these animes cos im gonna log off this website if u say yes

Yup! My standards are way to high at this point and I never really was romantically interested into any guy at this point, only had crushes who I used to date 🤷🏽‍♀️
You do you ig
Idris_elba.jpg

Xoxoxo

VIP
Wth has this generation come to. Please donot tell me u pleasure urself to these animes cos im gonna log off this website if u say yes
Ew gross definitely not. I am NOT a sexual person in any kind of way + it also disgusts me to even THINK about it in that way.

I just find 2D characters handsome and just ✨perfect ✨ for my test. Like- no living being will ever be that perfect which makes me love it more

Ew gross definitely not. I am NOT a sexual person in any kind of way + it also disgusts me to even THINK about it in that way.

I just find 2D characters handsome and just ✨perfect ✨ for my test. Like- no living being will ever be that perfect which makes me love it more
u need to go Quraan saar then go therapy

Xoxoxo

VIP
u need to go Quraan saar then go therapy
Quraan saar won’t do anything for me because again: I like fictional characters because they are perfect & handsome.

even if you put me into it I’ll eventually still only be interested into 2D men and not into your kind

Quraan saar won’t do anything for me because again: I like fictional characters because they are perfect & handsome.

even if you put me into it I’ll eventually still only be interested into 2D men and not into your kind
2D men are based on 3D men

how canu find a cartoon handsome.

but at what cost tho :mjohreally::lolbron:u part of the alphabet gang now
1641424648018.png