I finally accepted my Cushitic heritage

Status
Not open for further replies.
After all these years denying it and claiming ayrabs I have finally come to my senses and now I'm a proud cushite I knew there was a reason I was attracted to our maid in hargeisa big botty Bosonee ileeen it was our cushtic force colliding with each other. I propose that we give all the oromo in sland citizenship in the name of cushtic solidarity :salute: let's open up the borders for our cushtic brothers :banderas:

After all these years denying it and claiming ayrabs I have finally come to my senses and now I'm a proud cushite I knew there was a reason I was attracted to our maid in hargeisa big botty Bosonee ileeen it was our cushtic force colliding with each other. I propose that we give all the oromo in sland citizenship in the name of cushtic solidarity :salute: let's open up the borders for our cushtic brothers :banderas:

We can be proud of our Cushitic heritage in our own back gardens thank you very much :browtf:

If you are Cushite then you don’t have J1. Take another DNA test and this time don’t bribe the scientists to give you Arabic ancestry.

DNA Haplogroups have no relationship with ethnicity. There might be a pre-dominant Haplogroup for certain ethnic groups but it isn't the decisive factor in any way. Autosomal DNA is what determines ethnicity.

Nah!!:(
:wtf:sheekh darood jabarti quivering in his grave after this incident

I suppose that is a thing of the past and all can be forgiven.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
A large percentage of warsangali are j1 although autosmaly we are like the rest of you lot haplogroups don't mean anything anyways:farmajoyaab:
cool try explaining youre somali ass to arabs how hapologroup wise
youre arab and therfore you can chill out and smoke shisha with
them :siilaanyosmile:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Welcome to the group brother, but I view myself as a black latino who happen to be Somali:whew::westbrookswag:

@Apollo is African Ancestry which only looks at mitochondrial DNA like a big Y test?

Look at these AAs finding their closest West African maternal ethnicities. Have a feeling it ain’t so accurate.

@Apollo is African Ancestry which only looks at mitochondrial DNA like a big Y test?

Look at these AAs finding their West African maternal roots. Have a feeling it ain’t so accurate.
Females will always be langaab our forefathers knew that before all this dna shit that's why males carry qabil name:samwelcome:

And now all you need to do is acknowledge that Cushitic people fall under the black label and you will be fully woke

Apollo

VIP

Look at these AAs finding their closest West African maternal ethnicities. Have a feeling it ain’t so accurate.

There are full scale maternal tests. They are cheaper than Big Y's , Google "mtdna full sequence". Mt mutates less often than Y though (not every generation), sometimes not even for a millennium (1000 years).

And now all you need to do is acknowledge that Cushitic people fall under the black label and you will be fully woke

Nowadays Blacks online are fighting against the one drop rule. To them mixed people are a separate race. Cushites are not fully “Black” either. :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending