I feel old

giphy.gif

We are in a time where gay people are in the mainstream and somewhat accepted. Some cultures historically where okay with homosexuality. I see history is repeating itself. Whats different is that gay people are trying to make khaniisnimo accepted worldwide. This will not happen.

Hip-Hop was always a hyper-masculine artform and now it's been subverted by some maddow twink. The khanis' have actually won wallahi, time to pack our bags walalayaal :tacky:

There are still mainstream ”masculine” rappers but now there are more feminine rappers who are famous. Its mad how just in a decade feminine guys surfaced

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Hip-Hop was always a hyper-masculine artform and now it's been subverted by some maddow twink. The khanis' have actually won wallahi, time to pack our bags walalayaal :tacky:
You straight men always use the wrong terminology. Nas is no twink. He's probably bigger than 95% of the men posting here.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Nah this nigga is being pushed by khaniis agenda, no way the mainstream hiphop space goes this way.

You straight men always use the wrong terminology. Nas is no twink. He's probably bigger than 95% of the men posting here.
I'd honestly commit samurai style ritualistic suicide if that twink was bigger than me:chrisfreshhah:
1295557.jpg

Nah this nigga is being pushed by khaniis agenda, no way the mainstream hiphop space goes this way.
They have no choice but to smile and clap or they'll find themselves in hot-water for "gay-bashing" this satanic little fudge-packer. The execs pushing this shit don't care as long as it sells. Look at how long they've been glamorizing gang culture in hip-hop, the fact that it's had a detrimental effect on the black community is an after-thought to those people lol

I'd honestly commit samurai style ritualistic suicide if that twink was bigger than me:chrisfreshhah:
View attachment 194433

They have no choice but to smile and clap or they'll find themselves in hot-water for "gay-bashing" this satanic little fudge-packer. The execs pushing this shit don't care as long as it sells. Look at how long they've been glamorizing gang culture in hip-hop, the fact that it's had a detrimental effect on the black community is an after-thought to those people lol
Nigga I know you would be a bottom for this cute nigga. For real tho is it gay to think he hella cute?

Theory: the white man are paying him so he can turn black man fertile once again for breaking buck season. Tareeq was right... I give my support for the black nationalist movement.

You guys see the demasculinisation of black men in that? The way they had all the black men including Lil Nas X feminised and all homosexuals all twerking but the white man isn't. Jack Harlow is heterosexual.

Also Lil Nas X got backed by Nas - you know the rapper OG. That was the point I stopped listen to rap. It's so fake. What Nas and Jay-Z use to rap against 10-years ago they co-sponsor now. The only thing that changed was their labels took up LGBT and so they did too. Men must have principles.

This is so gross not even homophobic, but what is attractive about grown men dancing butt naked on camera with their dicks hanging out. And this push to emasculate the black man in America is clearly so evident and I absolutely hate it cause these white gays are brainwashing black youth to think this is Okay. More black men need to stand up and push back against this.

Trending