I feel old

He wants attention and he gets it every single time
giphy.gif

mrlog

VIP
@Basra walaalo I heard u have never been flashed before. I will DM u a pic of my alaab in 3D.

in the 2000s u were in a relationship thus missed that era.

Enjoy baan ku idhi

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I sympathised with him when I thought he was a struggling one hit wonder but his vile personality mixed with the 0 talent is just too much. He's over compensating and getting no where.

:Jinn:kanye needs to drop off the album so I can be cleansed either way 8/10 song lil Nas x is a genius from the Satan shoes to saying he was going to court to just tease his video

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
We Faaraxs blame this Xaliimo for encouraging him :fittytousand::ayaanswag:

His stylist
View attachment 194406

:mjpls:
She's getting work and getting paid. She doesn't deserve the blame. If he asks to put on a bra, cowboy boots and a thong why should she say no? Work is work.

Dw the ones pushing him in the industry will tire of him soon. I predict he'll be unheard of by next year.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Still we blame Xaliimos :fittytousand:
, fall in line waryaa, or Your faaraxnimo will be revoked :ufdup:

And who made you the gatekeeper of faraaxnimo? I know you ran around with the Somaliweyn flag as your dp for a while and go by "Geeljire of the Cosmos" but don't let it all carry you away, saxiib.

5JDJ5EA.gif

And who made you the gatekeeper of faraaxnimo? I know you ran around with the Somaliweyn flag as your dp for a while and go by "Geeljire of the Cosmos" but don't let it all carry you away, saxiib.

5JDJ5EA.gif

I speak for and represent all Geeljires/ Faaraxs here on earth and on the entire cosmos, They elected me in last the grand conference. ask @Abdisamad .
I guess you weren't invited for a reason , you're too jileec on xaliimos .

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I think he once said that he does these antics just to get a reaction.

He has the perfect formula to get views and clout, y'all just take the bait.

I saw his advert (had no explicit content) which was set in a courtroom and even then I knew he was gonna still do some mad antics.

Trending