I feel old

uhm... why were you even watching this?
Suspicious Look GIFs | Tenor

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wallahi today I realised im waay too old after watching this music vid

What the Gayyy wooorrllddddd is this??? I wish we lived in a Caliphate times. I am prepared to cut off my naasos for this exchange.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
What the Gayyy wooorrllddddd is this??? I wish we lived in a Caliphate times. I am prepared to cut off my naasos for this exchange.

Is that how eedo mentally breaks down? She screams and cuts off her melons?

giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is that how eedo mentally breaks down? She screams and cuts off her melons?

giphy.gif

Break down and a half Walaahi. This is is really sad.

And in Tick Tok--i have seen so many normal looking men say they are gay. Am shocked. Something has to happen to change this balance.

Break down and a half Walaahi. This is is really sad.

And in Tick Tok--i have seen so many normal looking men say they are gay. Am shocked. Something has to happen to change this balance.
I can imagine you searching "How to kill gay people in a halal way" :chrisfreshhah:

Gay agenda strikes again , always pushing it down our throats. This dude has no shame , another pawn for the progression of degeneracy. Nacaala to him and his people.

Yes totally gay, feel dirty just watching it.

I do feel old now too, but what made me feel that way was discovering that onlyfans exists and young women think it's normal.

I mean damn!!!.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Disgusting cant believe this dude is popular its clear he is being pushed to make black men fruity. :jcoleno:

Trending

Latest posts