I feel objectified

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wallahi you guys think I'm joking but around White people I feel objectified most of the time. The way they stare at me etc. At work or at uni.

I even once had this White girl at uni in my group look at my pants non stop. Also with White girls I always get this vibe that they think I want to get in their pants. It's so weird.

And even some Arabs or Turks I hang out with sometimes joke about my genitals and how big it is. Wallahi even when I went out with many Egyptians and we were doing Shisha. One suddenly randomly said Cali he must have big *****. WTF. I laugh it off, but it's weird. Fruity Egyptians.

Or the envious remarks about my skin I get that a lot too. These people really feel intimidated and envious of my skin. Most of them feel insecure because they mindfcked themselves that all girls secretly want a African man. I feel bad for them wallahi.

I have had many of these things happen to me.

That's why I thank الحمدالله Allah swt for the way I'm made. And remember if one gives you a compliment and doesn't say mashallah. Seek shelter from their evil eye.

What about you guys.

Wallahi you guys think I'm joking but around White people I feel objectified most of the time. The way they stare at me etc. At work or at uni.

I even once had this White girl at uni in my group look at my pants non stop. Also with White girls I always get this vibe that they think I want to get in their pants. It's so weird.

And even some Arabs or Turks I hang out with sometimes joke about my genitals and how big it is. Wallahi even when I went out with many Egyptians and we were doing Shisha. One suddenly randomly said Cali he must have big *****. WTF. I laugh it off, but it's weird. Fruity Egyptians.

Or the envious remarks about my skin I get that a lot too. These people really feel intimidated and envious of my skin. Most of them feel insecure because they mindfcked themselves that all girls secretly want a African man. I feel bad for them wallahi.

I have had many of these things happen to me.

That's why I thank الحمدالله Allah swt for the way I'm made. And remember if one gives you a compliment and doesn't say mashallah. Seek shelter from their evil eye.

What about you guys.
What country do you reside

The envy is unreal akhi. Doesn't matter how much you befriend them there is always this sense of envy based on fact you are darker etc.
Very true wallahi once some white guy asked me how many white girls have I fucked I told him stop watching blacked its driving you crazy kkk.

Apollo

VIP
Not at my work and degree I'm pursuing still many Whites.

The higher up you go in society the whiter it gets. It's a shame but true. I once went to a massive tech conference and I was the only African there out of thousands of people. I couldn't even find a mulatto there lmao..

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
In begin I didn't care but as time passes it's starting to become annoying wallahi billahi

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Many arab men there I noticed arab men have huge bbc envy complex wllhi.
Yea noticed this when I went to gulf countries them very envious cuckold like,
Everyone treats me like royalty once I leave shitty england. BBC is in high demand atm. Priceless too as I had millionaires invite me to have brunch etc. Invitations right and left.

Tukraq

VIP
Yea noticed this when I went to gulf countries them very envious cuckold like,
Everyone treats me like royalty once I leave shitty england.
the problem with England is malis aren't considered black their and often confused with timojilecs as I've heard, in that case yeah it'll be almost impossible to score

Nin-culus

Laandheer
the problem with England is malis aren't considered black their and often confused with timojilecs as I've heard, in that case yeah it'll be almost impossible to score
Na not really I get ajnabi/cadan tings more tbh, I see your point tho. Some Somalis look like pakis some Madow I’m in between so I get away with whatever I feel like pulling off.

Trending