I feel like dropping out of second year of uni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Inshalaaah God will guide you to finish your studies :)

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Drop out and regret it 20 years later with no money, no family and no respect within the society.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Drop out and regret it 20 years later with no money, no family and no respect within the society.

that is a morbid way of thinking.

@Karim

The only respect you should seek is God's & yours ! :)

Last edited:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I’ve dmd you!

I can't reply to Dms cause of the mods on here.

what's the name of the course you are doing? I don't know if I'm doing the same stuff you are on.

In your University don't you have those people who you can make an appointment with and who will help you with your assignment?

what's the name of the course you are doing? I don't know if I'm doing the same stuff you are on.

In your University don't you have those people who you can make an appointment with and who will help you with your assignment?

BA BUSINESS MANAGEMENT.

No they dont. It's a shit uni. I used to study at Kings College but I dropped out.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Qualitative Research Methods. I need to do a qualitative interview for about 20 min. Can you help me with the questions?

that's strange, I'm not doing that despite doing BA HONS Business Management.

I don't know if I will be much help wallahi. Are your lecturers/teachers not easily approachable? send them an email and ask them to go over it with you in more detail.

Guys update: I was called today for a job interview for a job paying 20k a year but at the same time I spoke to my mum and she wasnt happy (you know somali parents). I have decided I will continue to study and hopefully I will pass. Please keep me in your prayers and make dua for me. Ameen!

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
If you end up failing the courses you’re taking this semester/quater, just take them again and you’ll pass them with flying colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending