I feel like dropping out of second year of uni

Status
Not open for further replies.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Please motivate me! I’m studying business!
saxib i hate to break it to you but uni is useless unless youre studiying to become a doctor lawyer or what not , but it realy depends on what youre doing in uni anyways i wish you good luck it didint workout for me though

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Just finish those two years, I am pretty sure it would be worth it and you wouldn't have to regret later in life for quiting on it, Don't give up and keep pushing it and try to make both your head and grade up high.:ufdup:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Don't quit but maybe take a break

I quit uni in my second year but ending up going back once tasted life without a degree and it's not easy. But it is healthy to take a break coz you don't want to force it , if you don't have the motivation and end up getting bad grades.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Have you thought of an apprenticeship? You work and study at the same time, you get experience and money and even a degree or some sort of qualificationat the end, with a job at that company lined up. University is only worth it if you're studying either STEM and Law at a good university. For business I think an apprenticeship is a good choice.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Have you thought of an apprenticeship? You work and study at the same time, you get experience and money and even a degree or some sort of qualificationat the end, with a job at that company lined up. University is only worth it if you're studying either STEM and Law at a good university. For business I think an apprenticeship is a good choice.
thats what am doing saxib a uni degree isnt good without experiance , an apprentership is a quaranteed job and you get work experiance from it not to forget you also study.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I didn't know apprenticeship existed for business. are you in the us ?
no am not am in britain saxib, i was also studiying buisness but if you dont have experiance in buisness its difficult to get a realy good job with and also what are you intending to do with that degree saxib where do want to work with it .

an aprenterchip offers you a direction of where you will end up, while you learn and get valueble job experiance in the process that will help you land a job

I had the worst time in college, my grades were super low and I was almost suspended because of it. But I came back and eventually graduated. You need to keep moving forward.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
no am not am in britain saxib, i was also studiying buisness but if you dont have experiance in buisness its difficult to get a realy good job with and also what are you intending to do with that degree saxib where do want to work with it .

an aprenterchip offers you a direction of where you will end up, while you learn and get valueble job experiance in the process that will help you land a job
I know there are apprenticeships for trades in the construction but I haven't heard about apprenticeships for businesses

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I know there are apprenticeships for trades in the construction but I haven't heard about apprenticeships for businesses
thier are if you keep looking, anyway the point is to earn money right buisness degrees are useless nowadays saxib becouse it doesnt offer a carear direction or where you want to work with it , for eksampel a law segree is usefull as it would help you land a job as a lawyer

think about what you want to do before entering unniversity, choose a carear direction first if you donnt know you can allways work for a few years then go uni its not a race against time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts