I feel bad for my hindi looking akhis

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
Somalis look more like ******ish Moroccans rather than like Indians when they have wavy hair.
Somalis with pure afro hair is quite low. Normal somalis have a mixed afro and jileec hair.

But you’re right, they look like that
Good manners you got. However, I can't stand strangers who don't follow grammar rules. :draketf:
How to give @Dalmoor a seizure:

me and the girl love to swim with the old neighbour and his friend and his sister and his cousins’
—————————
let’s eat hooyo because were hungry
—————————-

“dont jump brother’! scream john

—————————
the pig who likes’ apple’s are friendly
—————————

grandmum told jim that hes not speicel;

Last edited:

World

VIP
Akhi do you have Hindi hair?
Why don’t you say “do you have middle eastern hair”?

What’s your obsession with Indians? We have no relationship with them genetically or in phenotype. Our west asian ancestors had WAVY hair, not type 1 straight hair. Chinese people, Indian people, white people all have straight hair but it’s not the same.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
You're**

You're welcome. :yousmart:
upload_2019-3-8_13-21-7.gif

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Why don’t you say “do you have middle eastern hair”?

What’s your obsession with Indians? We have no relationship with them genetically or in phenotype. Our west asian ancestors had WAVY hair, not type 1 straight hair. Chinese people, Indian people, white people all have straight hair but it’s not the same.
Akhi no obsession with Indians but since Somalis are dark they are confused more for Hindi when rocking straight hair

World

VIP
Akhi no obsession with Indians but since Somalis are dark they are confused more for Hindi when rocking straight hair
You are a cuckold who wishes he weren’t a Somali, stop lying on our people. Nobody mistakes us for Indian people who swim in shit, if someone thinks we’re mixed then it’s with arab or North African. Somalis with wavy hair and caucasoid features look like dark skin Maghrebis or North Africans.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
You are a cuckold who wishes he weren’t a Somali, stop lying on our people. Nobody mistakes us for Indian people who swim in shit, if someone thinks we’re mixed then it’s with arab or North African. Somalis with wavy hair and caucasoid features look like dark skin Maghrebis.
My brother used to be called Indian growing up so....:farmajoyaab:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You are a cuckold who wishes he weren’t a Somali, stop lying on our people. Nobody mistakes us for Indian people who swim in shit, if someone thinks we’re mixed then it’s with arab or North African. Somalis with wavy hair and caucasoid features look like dark skin Maghrebis.
Negro ain't nobody know what a Maghrebi is most common dark character with straight hair the globe knows are Indians

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The problem with this dude is that he doesn't have any facial hair and his face looks like he's 15 to 17 years old, which is bad if he wants to have a girl. So his hair is perfectly OKAY.
But he should maybe get a new haircut, or maybe let his facial hair grow!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Somalis with pure afro hair is quite low. Normal somalis have a mixed afro and jileec hair.

But you’re right, they look like that

How to give @Dalmoor a seizure:

me and the girl love to swim with the old neighbour and his friend and his sister and his cousins’
—————————
let’s eat hooyo because were hungry
—————————-

“dont jump brother’! scream john

—————————
the pig who likes’ apple’s are friendly
—————————

grandmum told jim that hes not speicel;

:faysalwtf: I'm outta here.

Not yet. :comeon::comeon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending