I feel bad for my hindi looking akhis

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@A_A let's say a Somali brother with waves was before you and a Hindi looking Somali. Which one would win your heart?

:snoop: Did you forget what you just said?

We were speaking about hair, not looking like a hindi. Just because someone got straight hair doesn't = to looking like a piss drinker. :mybusiness:

Said the carribean looking akhi. Waryaa, having straight hair doesn't = to looking like a curry eater. :mjlaugh:
No we are speaking about looking hindi facially not just hair nigga learn to read

World

VIP
No we are speaking about looking hindi facially not just hair nigga learn to read
It’s very rare or almost impossible for a Somali to look Indian. We have middle eastern ancestry or west asian ancestry, not dravidian.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I have seen some that look slightly indian tbh
But it is rare
That is true wallahi some do look like timo jileecs LMFAO unless you are very light it is not a good look im just saying my opinion

World

VIP
But most of the globe is ignorant and not aware of anthropology dude so you get thought of being Indian
We don’t have Indian ancestry, we have West Asian ancestry.

Nobody finds Indian people attractive, but the same doesn’t apply to West Asian/Middle Easterners.

Go and post an Indian looking Somali.

CaliTedesse

VIP
We don’t have Indian ancestry, we have West Asian ancestry.

Nobody finds Indian people attractive, but the same doesn’t apply to West Asian/Middle Easterners.

Go and post an Indian looking Somali.
Akhi do you have Hindi hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending