I feel bad for my friend

She’s been seeing a chiropractor or is talking another to another person. Only explanation as to why she suddenly divorced your friend. I hope no kids are involved in this divorce.

Man, if my wife got up one morning and left me on a whim I'd do a joker laugh, that's just life, you gotta take it how it goes.
Yup. I'd be a little sad but quickly get over it. To Allaah we belong and to him we shall return.

Here's what I do: no matter how big or small an inconvenience or test is, just compare it to the terror of the day of judgement, the questioning in the grave, hell, etc, and it will become a lot easier to deal with. Also, reward is guaranteed for the patient, so hoping for that, helps.

But . How does one get bored? Is the husband or wife supposed to be an entertaining stand up comedian? Is marriage supposed to be based on excitement or fun or ..?
Just wondering.
Some women have unrealistic expectations of marriage, their excitement for marriage is usually down to what they perceive it to be which does not line up with reality. Once these expectations and responsibilities settle in they realise that this isn’t what they signed up to, and then they “outgrow” their partner. Rather than being married to that person they were married to that idea of that person. You don’t exactly get up and leave someone you’ve previously had feelings for, it would take some time and hesitation before you even get to that point and by then the other person would’ve picked up a few hints.

I reckon his shock and depression should wear off once he’s able to realise that there really is plenty more fish in the sea. Only reason why he’s acting like this is due to his fears and insecurity thats causing him to think that he may never be able to hold down another woman again but any decent man is capable of that. Just save that energy and love for someone that deserves it.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Man, if my wife got up one morning and left me on a whim I'd do a joker laugh, that's just life, you gotta take it how it goes.
This guy wasnt religious at all, a true religious man would thank Allah SWT for removing that persoj from your life and ask for a new wife. It was written 50,000 years before the heavens and earth were created that she would leave you. I would be sad for like a week and hunt for new wifey.

This guy wasnt religious at all, a true religious man would thank Allah SWT for removing that persoj from your life and ask for a new wife. It was written 50,000 years before the heavens and earth were created that she would leave you. I would be sad for like a week and hunt for new wifey.

Lol come on,

Humans aren't machines that can switch on and off their emotions. But if we could, that would make life 10x easier. It takes time for us to process our emotions, it would be weeks, months ect.

If you have the ability to do that, then congrats you've cracked the code.

Lol come on,

Humans aren't machines that can switch on and off their emotions. But if we could, that would make life 10x easier. It takes time for us to process our emotions, it would be weeks, months ect.

If you have the ability to do that, then congrats you've cracked the code.
Short of being a sociopath, no one has the ability to do that. If they cared and it came out from left field, it would take a long time to get over it.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
@AbdiGaalDoon has Somali friends? This is actually shocking.
Waa kuwa religious ah hadana, bal ka waraan arintas ?

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Short of being a sociopath, no one has the ability to do that. If they cared and it came out from left field, it would take a long time to get over it.

God forbid, but If I was in love and happily married and my husband came home randomly to tell me he wanted a divorce, i'd be shattered. I'd be close to having a mental breakdown.

Crazily enough, I watched a youtube video of a Somali girl whose husband did that after 3 years of marriage. Most bizarre divorce story.

Trending