Afhayeenka SL
VIP
And just why is that, professor World?
Why don’t you google it?
giphy.gif

yess round 2

World

VIP
I am very interested in hearing what you have to say besides you made the claim, so you can back it up
Enlighten us :gaasdrink:
I didn’t make any claims, I posted statistical facts. However, I do think Somali women have African Americans beat. Their obesity rate is phenomenal.

I didn’t make any claims, I posted statistical facts. However, I do think Somali women have African Americans beat. Their obesity rate is phenomenal.
Go on...
I asked you a question though, why are you dodging it? :farmajoyaab: Why do you think this is the case?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Madow women generally are unattractive without outside genetic influences. On top of that, they've the worst attitude. They're genetically and environmentally unfeminine.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
I thought Somali and non-Somali men saw Somali girls as 'cheap and clean'. She'll let an unemployee, ex-convict anjaabi marry her, hit it and quit it!

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
don't know about you guys but it's all about a hot body for me. black girls don't have an attractive face but those who control their weight usually have amazing bodies. at least you can put a bag over her ugly face and still have good sex ; that can't work with a girl having a pretty face and a boring body.

I used to date a Ugandan sweetie. She was very violent. I suffered domestic abuse at her merciless hands. It was not a beautiful relationship. But as @Hybrid says she had an amazing body. Her melons wobbled for ten seconds after she stopped walking. I pillowed my head against their softness every night. Raaxo badana. She was tighter than a noose to boot. It felt like I died and went to jannah every time I slid into her chambers.

I had to let her go in the end because she beat me one too many times, and as she was stronger than me, there was not much I could do about it. Worst thing is she used to wear a cross and go to church every Sunday. If only madoow women could be like Jesus Christ, I would have married her. I condemn racism.

Some you guys just admit it. You have a jungle fever for black women.

With my chest :banderas:

Once you see those peng tings with the straight weave, dad caps and A fucking 1 bodies, how can I not? Only group of women to be both thick and firm consistently.
:kendrickcry:

Look at these braided qts, they give pawgs and spice pawgs a good run for their money. These more than make up for the average :manny:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending