I feel all alone

I don't know I did feel this way before quarantine but I was less at home back then now I'm almost every day at home and its eating away at me.
Asc asxaabay anigu wax qoraalo ah masoo dhigo oo war biximo ayaan ka raadiyee englishta waan fahmaa lkn kuma hadlo ee waxan idinka codsanayaa erayadan u fasira wiilka. Wll marka igu horeysa waxan waa caadi nolosha ayay ka mid thy hana ka warwarin qorshahan sameyso kow siigada iska daa waayo qof xidh xidhan ayay dadka ka dhigtaa labo water fast samee 10 days ah 10 vegan vegan noqo mar kabaad ku celi misaan badan ayaa bil gudaheed kaaga dhacaya ka dib gymka ku dadaal si aanu misaanku kuugu soo noqon cuntada qaarna ha cunin lacag hadii ad haysatid xaragadaada haka bakhaylin ee dharka igu fiican gasho salaadaada tuko jimcaha masaajidka aad anigaaa kuu balan qaadaya in ay wax kasta kuu hagaagayaan imsha allah sug inta corona naga baxayo

Gambar

VIP
Buuq is one of the things I miss the most wallahi, it's QUIET here, like mute quiet unless a skiidoo or an ATV passes by.

When I got back south last summer, all my senses were overly stimulated, hearing, smell and sight mainly, it was a little disorienting for a few days.

I even cried as soon as I seen my 2 brothers at the airport, the tears flowed on their own :mjcry:
I just have to escape to the basement sometimes. Somalis are extremely loud and kids are even worse. My child has the worst buuq gene ever. But alhamdulilah.

Bruh I'm making 98k/year, next year 101k/yr

First year teaching no exp I was getting 95k/yr last year, 3k increase per year.

They're STARVING for professionals up here and pay top dollar for any government job.
I couldn’t do it man being around no one you know day in and day out 24/7 no friends or family and it’s cold af. Perfect recipe for disaster. Funny thing is you’d have all that money but what would you do with it? You wouldn’t even be able to enjoy it there. It sounds like you’re making it work though MashAllah.

Grow up
crazyold.gif

You need like yourself
You need to talk to yourself.

Talking to yourself is not a sign of being majnoon.

I use to feel alone, now i can't wait to be alone.

Infact my record for not talking to a single person and being alone is 1.5 months and i enjoyed every single min of it.

Trending

Latest posts